Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

QX70 09+ INTERIOR LIGHTING ISSUE **HELP**

Discussion in 'QX70 Interior' started by cubaknow, Jul 30, 2018.

1. cubaknow

cubaknow Member

Car:
    2010 FX35 AWD
    Name:
    Cubaknow
    Hey guys I hope one of yall can point me in the right directions. I had full interior led for over 2 years, all of a sudden the Peddle/Footwell lights, Map light, Vanity Mirror, Push button start lights no longer turn on. The door puddle lights and others still do, just those specifically. We checked all the fuses we found and they all see fine. I put stock bulbs back and they turned on for 2 seconds then turn off again and didn't turn back on? I have no idea what this could be..I hear its a BCM issue? Is this correct and can only the dealership fix this? Please help!!

Spencerkey22 likes this.

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. Spencerkey22

Spencerkey22 Member

Car:
    2009 Infiniti Fx50S AWD
    Name:
    Andrei
    Garages:
    You have it alot worse than me. Ive upgraded to full led a while back and hit a pot hole pretty damn hard and the right side front dome light has stopped working. From what i know im being told i need to replace the dome light console assembly. I still need to go to the dealership and pay 130$ for a diagnostic check. But your really in deep water with this. I personally would recommend going to the dealership and have them figure it out. This seems quite serious and i think to prevent further damage or even a fire have them check it out. If possible can you dm me a video of the issue or we can set up a video call? Im very interested in helping you the best I can. Are you still under warranty?

3. jbaker1121

jbaker1121 Im in touch with humanity iS VIP

Car:
    09 FX50
    Garages:
    did you check the fuses? could have popped one. Also, for the dome light, the connection behind them loosens over time especially if you've altered them with new lights. Mine loosened up twice after popping it open to swap out bulbs. this time I used electrical tape to hold the connector in...

Spencerkey22 likes this.
  4. Spencerkey22

Spencerkey22 Member

Car:
    2009 Infiniti Fx50S AWD
    Name:
    Andrei
    Garages:
    I have the issue with the dome light where the right dome like wouldnt work and the dealership said mine was faulty and i ordered a new one. Currently awaiting delivery

5. illestFX35

illestFX35 Member

Car:
    2010 FX35 RWD
    Probably a fuse double check all the fuses. The leds for my vanity mirror shorted the wire inside the sun visor and caused the fuse to blow. I replaced the fuse 3 times and it kept blowing right away. I got a new driver sun visor and put the oem vanity lights and replaced the fuse and everything back to normal.

Spencerkey22 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.