FX50S

Bkielko

Member
Location
Indianapolis
Car
2009 Infiniti FX50S
Name
Barbara
Hello all- It is with great sadness that I must part with my 2009 FX50S. Her rear subframe has a rust hole in it. I’ve exhausted all I can for the 5.0 L sport model rear subframe. There were only 500 of this model made in 2009. I wanted to put her out here for anyone interested in her for parts. Engine runs perfectly with 213,000 miles. The mechanic says it will go another 100,000. The transmission shifts fine, never had any issues. Her black leather seats are great. She has the music box equipment. 21” wheels. New $300 battery. Body is in decent shape with rust under roof racks. Anyway, please make me an offer if you could use her. Sad day for sure.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_6460.webp
    IMG_6460.webp
    161.8 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_6461.webp
    IMG_6461.webp
    97.6 KB · Views: 1
  • IMG_6459.webp
    IMG_6459.webp
    123.2 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top