Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

INFINITI reports August sales

Discussion in 'Infiniti News' started by fxlr8, Sep 2, 2017.

1. fxlr8

fxlr8 Staff Administrator

California
    None
    Garages:
    NASHVILLE, Tenn. – INFINITI today reported August sales of 10,986 vehicles, an increase of 5 percent. For the year, INFINITI sales are up 18 percent to 100,969.

The QX30 premium active crossover increased 989 percent to 806 vehicles delivered. Sales of the QX50 mid-size premium crossover and QX60 7-passenger premium crossover are up 14 and 13 percent respectively. Overall, INFINITI crossovers and sport utility vehicles are up 21 percent for the month, and are up 21 percent in 2017.

With 690 vehicles delivered, the Q60 sports coupe had an increase of 308 percent. INFINITI coupes and sedans are up 13 percent for the year.
    1.JPG 2.JPG 3.jpg

INFINITI reports August sales

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. Kanedean

Kanedean Premium Member Premium

Peace River, AB
    2013 FX37 AWD
    Garages:
    No wonder Infiniti discontinued the QX70. In comparison with other Infiniti models, its sales isn't that great...

3. ocal21

ocal21 iS VIP iS VIP

Boston, MA
    2012 FX35
    Oscar
    Garages:
    Well they can't expect sales to be off the charts when they have not changed the look of it since 09. I still get people asking me if my 2012 is new and I say nope it's 5 years old but if I change the decals you will think it's brand new.