Help Identifying Connectors

TinoTheGreek

Member
Location
Nassau, New Providence, The Bahamas
Car
2018 Q50 Red Sport
Hello there I have a 2018 Infiniti Q50 Red Sport that i'm working on and the front has been hit before. It's been mostly fixed but there are few connectors that I cannot identify. And also two pins that have popped out of their connector that I would like to re insert but can't confirm the correct way to install them because there are 3 slots open. Here are the photos of all the connectors here:1.webp1.webp2.webp3.webp4.webp5.webp6.webp7.webp8.webp

Please let me know if you can help
 
Update:

I have figured out what each connector is if anyone ever needs this information. First of all, I'd like to start off by saying I have left and right labeled wrong. I have them labeled as I looked at the vehicle from the front. For your reference, please swap Left Side & Right Side around.


The Triangular 2 (Two) Connectors Are For The Headlight Aiming Motors.

The Rectangular 3 (Three) Wire Connectors Are For The Headlight Swivel Motors.

The Square 2 (Two) Wire Connector Is For The Washer Pump.

The 2 (Two) Wires That Have No Connector Are For A 2 (Two) Wire Connector That Is For The Washer Level Switch.

The 2 (Two) Connectors Behind the Grille I Found Are Horn Connectors, But, Are Not Enabled For This Trim And/Or Area It Was Specced For. They Are Just Dummies That Are Supposed To Be Taped Up. Those Connectors Would Be Utilized For Certain Regional Configurations - Specifically the Mexico-Spec Q50 - they Utilize A Different Arrangement Where Two Horns Are Mounted Together Behind The Main Grille.

The Big Rectangular Connector Taped Up To The Harness, I Believe is Also a Connector For A Different Trim Or To Be Used In A Different Region, But I've Been Told It Could Also Be A Loop-Back Connector.

On The Big Block Connector, And For The Two Wire Which Are Loose (The Black Wire & Black Wire w/White Stripe) I Have To Get Back To The Vehicle And Confirm All The Wires Because Against The PinOut I Have Access To, Some Of The Other Wires Are Not Matching Up. For The 10 Wires In The Middle Of The Connector, Let's Label 1- 10 Left To Right, Top To Bottom. Wire 1 is Black, Wire 2 is Black, Wire 3 Is Shield (Bare Wire), Wire 4 Is Pink, Wire 5 is Blue, Wire 6 is Black, Slot 7 Is Blank, Wire 8 Is Black/White, Slot 9 Is Blank, Wire 10 Is Sky Blue, Slot 11 is Blank & Wire 12 Is Violet. If You Look At The Connector, 1 Is Black, 2 is Blank, 3 Is Black, 4 Is Pink, 5 is Blue, 6 is Blank, 7 is Blank, 8 is Blank, 9 Is Blank & 10 is Sky Blue. What I Notice Is The Shield Wire Is Missing, Wire 3 Need to Go Where Slot 2 Is, The Floating Black Wire Needs To Go In Slot 6 & The Black/White Wire Needs To Go In Slot 8.
 
Back
Top