Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

FX45 Drivers side headlight

Discussion in 'FX (03-08) - Electronics & Lighting' started by FxMike, Nov 10, 2017.

1. FxMike

FxMike Member

NY
    2004 FX45
    Michael
    Garages:
    Has this happend to anyone with their headlight lens? I got condensation on the inside of my whole lens. And my low beam bulb burned out. Noticed it the other day while it was raining. Is there a way to repair it? Or do I have to get another headlight lens?

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. DatMan

DatMan Premium Member Premium

Ottawa, ON
    2007 FX35 AWD
    Dat
    Try taking it out a seeing if there are any cracks anywhere? If not, you might be able to pop it open and reseal it... Also check that all bulbs were seated properly, cause if you don't do the full turn (or if you were slightly off) the seal won't be good and that could be why you have condensation in your headlights. Your low beam is the same as your high beam... Hopefully it's just the bulb (or you're talking about your DTRL's) cause if the ballast is blown, that's pretty expensive to replace... Check the contacts to make sure there's no corrosion caused by the condensation...

MTN FX likes this.
  3. Leeohfx35

Leeohfx35 Member

Queens,NY
    2007 Fx35 AWD
    Leeoh
    Garages:
    I had tha problem but it was when I wash my car. My headlight seal was causing the problem.

4. OP
    OP
    FxMike

FxMike Member

NY
    2004 FX45
    Michael
    Garages:
    What did you end up doing? Did you fix it?