Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

3.7L 2014 QX70 Intake Options - VQ

Discussion in 'QX70 Engine & Drivetrain' started by TN-QX70, Nov 14, 2017 at 9:55 AM.

1. TN-QX70

TN-QX70 Member

Nashville, TN
    2014 QX70 AWD
    Travis
    Has anyone tried to fit a JWT (P3709-DUAL0) Dual pop-charger system on a 2014 QX70 with the VQ engine? JWT hasn't has one into their shop and would rather use a tested system than try to patchwork something together and upset the MAF, etc. Also curious is anyone has used the Stillen/K&N kits made for the Q50 on a QX70. Thanks all for any help/guidance.

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. illestFX35

illestFX35 Member

Los Angeles/Glendale
    2010 FX35 RWD
    Stillen gen 3 for g37. And cut holes in radiator support. Honestly I think Its pointless to get intakes that suck in hot air...

Sent from my iPhone

TN-QX70 likes this.
  3. OP
    OP
    TN-QX70

TN-QX70 Member

Nashville, TN
    2014 QX70 AWD
    Travis

4. OP
    OP
    TN-QX70

TN-QX70 Member

Nashville, TN
    2014 QX70 AWD
    Travis
    Agreed, I ended up ordering a set of ISR Z tubes from Concept Z Performance and a pair of K&N drop-ins for stock airboxes after additional reading as that sounded like the best way to get some better sound while still supplying a good amount of fresh outside air.