Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

Z33_2FX35's 2006 FX35

Discussion in 'FX (03-08) - Gallery' started by Z33_2_FX35, Aug 4, 2007.

1. Well guys I've been around this board for a few weeks now and finally got around to taking some pics of my FX. The weather has been total crap the past 60 days or so, (55+ days of continuous rain :mad:) Yesterday at my gf's place the weather cleared up so I grabbed my little camera and clicked off a few shots. It's probably not interesting to you guys since it's all stock at the moment. Anyways, here it is:

DSC01515.jpg

DSC01514.jpg

DSC01513.jpg

DSC01516.jpg

DSC01517.jpg

DSC01519.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Aug 4, 2007

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. Dr.2K

Dr.2K iS Doctor on Duty iS VIP

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    Very nice Z! My favorite FX color. I wish I had the 06 interior and center console :frown:.

3. da mayor

da mayor Member

looks great nice and clean!

4. Deecarp

Deecarp Premium Member Premium

Bay Area
    QX60 AWD
    Darryl
    Nice FX, interior is clean CC has changed. very nice...

5. Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

I agree - the 06 center console is way better than the 05's. Very nice ride!

6. OP
    OP
    Z33_2_FX35

Z33_2_FX35 Member

Yeah the interior change was a huge factor in me buying this car. I looked at the FX back in 04 and I wasn't impressed by the design. IMO it shared too many features to the Murano (interior wise). Come to think of it I wasn't a fan of Infinit's interior in anything they made between 03-04. That was why I bought a Z instead of the G35. I also didn't like how a lot of the buttons were on the seats. I look at the Lexus RX, BMW X5 and the Acura and the Infiniti's design and styling was the most aggressive out of the bunch. I have a thing for silver cars and I wanted to get something close to my Silverstone 350Z that I traded in for this. I'm still getting use to the inteli key because I always have this sinking feeling that I'm leaving and locking the keys in the car even though they're in my pocket.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2007
  7. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

+1 looks really clean inside. reminds me i gotta detail my interior soon...

8. OP
    OP
    Z33_2_FX35

Z33_2_FX35 Member

Yeah I typically spend 2-3 sessions a week cleaning all my cars. Even with a busy schedule I'll make time. I find that it's easier to keep your car clean that way vs. waiting a couple of weeks and doing one long session. It drive my gf crazy!! :LOL: You cant see it in the pics but I have clean products and micro fibers in the car ready to go at all times. There is also absolutely no food or eating in my car.

9. gto

gto Track Ready Moderator

Los Angeles, CA
    05 FX35 RWD
    Garages:
    Wow! That looks stock. Time to get to work :biggrin:
    Love the color!

10. OP
    OP
    Z33_2_FX35

Z33_2_FX35 Member

LOL yeah it doesn't get any more stock than right now. Gotta pop that aftermarket cherry on this car soon. My first priority will be wheels.

11. wow, looks just like mine! nice!

12. Dr.2K

Dr.2K iS Doctor on Duty iS VIP

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    Hmm...I wonder what color is more represented here on the scene. It is probably a DG no doubt :cool:.

13. HumbertoCALI

HumbertoCALI Premium Member Premium

South Gate, CA
    2003 FX45 AWD
    Garages:
    +1 on that.

It's a thing a beauty my friend...

14. Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

Nice try Doc - but I believe the poll is showing BLACK in the lead so far - ;)