Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

[OT] WTF? a disgrace FX owner

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by trainerKEN, Sep 3, 2007.

1. trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

okay, so I was just walking out of Trader Joe's and as I was going through the parking lot (I always park far away. Away from other cars on a upward slop so shopping carts don't roll across the lot and into my FX... anyway...) so, I see another FX, brand new, no plates. BUT the engine was running... I took a closer look and there was NO driver or passenger in the front. I'm thinking... who would do such a thing??? But as I made my way, passing the FX, I can see... what looked like a toddler in the back in a child's seat... with NO adults present!!!

I'm sorry, but anyone that's THAT careless should NOT be given the right to drive, produce offsprings, and last but not least... own a FX... just my opinion. I stuck around to see, and it was an older guy... came out of the store with 1 bag. Probably the grandfather or something... :mad: (Sorry, I had to vent)

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. Dr.2K

Dr.2K iS Doctor on Duty iS VIP

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    Believe me Ken there are ALOT of those people this world and probably worse too. It's sad but true. :err::eek:

3. Frankiago

Frankiago Evo Troll Premium

IL
    Atleast the car was on. There's always new stories every year of someone leaving a baby in the car, windows up, no AC on and come back to it dead.

I've also heard of a recent story about a cop who left a K9 cop dog in the car and was then charged with animal cruelty and some other charges.

Should look on the bright side more often :p But I agree, very careless... is there a law against that?

4. Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

You shudda called the cops Ken........

5. OP
    OP
    trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

in terms of health, the toddler was in no danger cuz the AC was runnin' (which was the whole idea) but anyone could've just drove a brand spankin' new FX35 away with the child. I don't think there's a law against what he did, but it was just plain stupid. BUT, IF... the car wasn't running and the chilld was left alone? Yeah, I would've done something about it.

6. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

People these days...i cant believe people still leave children unattended in vehicles...

at least you stayed around...if nobody came back you could have called the cops and helped the kid.

7. +1 .... that's hella illegal, surprised how ignorant people can get:mad: