Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

[OT] Would you ever date a girl that has a kid?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by FX_Allen, Nov 18, 2007.

1. Ummm... I know most of you guys are older and etc... but if u were 22 and single would u date a girl with a kid? its been bugging me for a bit... juss needed a 3rd opinion... shes hot as helll... :LOL: but u know... :)

Last edited: Nov 18, 2007

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

I think back when I was 22? I probably wouldn't have... It depends on what you're intensions are... get laid? Or can you see yourself being with someone with a kid? I hate to use the term "baggage" but... when she's... say... limited to hanging out only when she's got a sitter or the kid has to come along... no matter if you mind it or not... its still considered "baggage".
    If you just wanna get laid... and nothing too serious, that doesn't necessarily mean she's not up for the idea... cuz everyone's got "needs"... even single mothers... just make sure you both have a mutual understanding beforehand

3. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

Im only 19 so at my age id say no, but it does depend on your intentions...if you just wanna get laid then im sure you can find somebody else but if your looking for a relationship and you're interested in her why not give it a shot and see what happens?

4. Frankiago

Frankiago Evo Troll Premium

IL
    Look at it this way, you KNOW she puts out :p

But no, I would never date a girl with a kid, atleast not until I'm in my 30's, at which point I hope I'd be married by then and settled down.

I'm 22 as well, going on 23, and at this point I wouldn't be able to stand not bein able to go out w/ her without hassle and fussing over finding someone to watch the kid.

So my answer is: nope.

5. OP
    OP
    FX_Allen

FX_Allen Member

mmmm never thot of the babysitter part... mmmm interesting...

6. trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

sometimes, the father might have the kid for the weekend or something... but I HAVE dated single mothers in the past... I actually don't mind it...

7. OP
    OP
    FX_Allen

FX_Allen Member

since this is my frist time dating a "mom" i guess ill c wat happens... = ) thx guys

odd... no feedback from the older guys... lol ;)

8. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

Pictures of the milf FTW!

9. trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

I'm 37

10. OP
    OP
    FX_Allen

FX_Allen Member

i will once i meet her up... haha craving eye candy brown? go to my LA auto show thread and view the 2nd set of pictures... girls

11. Dr.2K

Dr.2K iS Doctor on Duty iS VIP

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    Just keep an open mind, but i doubt it will be easy.

12. OP
    OP
    FX_Allen

FX_Allen Member

yea... i think ill invest in a bottle of greygoose, redbull, and toys... haha jk no more alchie for me...

13. trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

just out of curiosity, how old is she?

14. BIGTURK

BIGTURK Premium Member Premium

If it's a short term deal, than why not. I've done it when I was in my 20's, it was ok. But if it's a possible long term relationship, than you seriously have to consider the pros and cons. Many minor problems that wouldn't mean much in a short term, becomes big hurdles when things get serious. Good luck.

15. Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

Babys Daddy Drama - :mad:

16. trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

just don't end up "shoplifting the pootie" (Jerry Maguire :biggrin: )

17. OP
    OP
    FX_Allen

FX_Allen Member

hahaha shes 26... lives fairly close to me... im 22... i love older woman... GAHHHHH :p

18. I met a lady who has a 2 years old daughter at Kanak nightclub, She was 6 years older than me but looked hot as hell. I got her number we went out several times but most of the time she didn't bring her daughter with her so I felt like I was just dating a girl whoz just older than me...and knows how to handle a guy :) FX_Allen...I'm with you on this...I love older woman...they are so much better in bed IMO. But I wonldn't marry a older woman.

19. sgvxcheese

sgvxcheese Member

Southern California
    infiniti fx 35
    allen,

i don't wanna sound fucked up but andrew asked me this question before too. I would HIGHLY recommend that u do not date a female with luggage.
    It's NOT something that you want to mess with. but thats my two cents. and i bet ur still at the gas station

oh ya...but under some circumstances if shes down for a little "F*** buddy" action then i encourage u too. but nonetheless under that circumstance

Last edited: Nov 19, 2007
  20. OP
    OP
    FX_Allen

FX_Allen Member

hahahahah wtf... wow... thx derrek... u still shaken up by that murderous crack head?