Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

Work T1S on Beryllium?

Discussion in 'FX (03-08) - Wheels & Suspension' started by EG3, Dec 13, 2007.

1. EG3

EG3 Premium Member Premium

I did a quick chop.. Do you guys have any feedback on these? Any ideas are welcome..

View attachment 136727

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

Those look good...i have actually had those rims at the top of my list of "rims i want"

3. Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

They look pretty good.....what size do they come in?

4. OP
    OP
    EG3

Up to 20 and the width, offset and everything else is custom.. My only concern really is that I have 3 sets of rims and tires now.. 18s with stock runflats, 20s with stock bridgestones and OZ Canyons with 275/45 Yokos.. Need to control the greed I guess.. :)

5. HumbertoCALI

HumbertoCALI Premium Member Premium

South Gate, CA
    2003 FX45 AWD
    Garages:
    seems like we have the same tase...

I am looking for a set of 22's

6. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

What size were you thinking of running? im still not sold on getting staggered for our AWD, so i was thinking 20X9 (i think the offset is 24 or something right?) that would be a pretty good match.

7. OP
    OP
    EG3

You don't need to get staggered.. There's a special on g35driver from ravspec.. Custom offset, size, width, color and they do some discounts.. I'm planning on getting 20x8.5 40 offset which is around $2000 per set but takes a long time to receive (6-8 weeks).. Either that or I'll get the OZs in black (darkened the original on a silver):

View attachment 136729

8. Mongolian

Mongolian Premium Member Premium

I am also planning to buy T1S sometime this year (final mod as I have promised the wife...).

I saw the promotion of year-end sale on G35driver from Ravspec. I didn't realize it was that cheap. I've recently received a quote for $2,500 for 20x8.5 front and 20x10 rear from another vendor. Maybe it's a good idea to jump on this sale next time it is posted.

Tax returns are coming soon...

Last edited: Jan 11, 2008