Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

Winter Wonderland!

Discussion in 'FX (03-08) - Gallery' started by brown_fv, Dec 16, 2007.

1. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

So in the past 24-36hrs we've been bombarded with snow in the Toronto area...this afternoon while it was still coming down i went to shovel part of the driveway so my dad could move his car...we got at least over 1 ft, and in some places because of the wind there was close to 2ft of snow...i took some pics...the last two were taken at night with my SLR but the battery was almost dead so it was a little bit blurry...

Front:
    IMG_1258.jpg

Back garage door...check out the snow up to the seat of the chair! :err:
    IMG_1255.jpg

Night Shots:
    Picture001.jpg

Picture004.jpg

i will certainly take some more pics tomorrow...maybe a mini winter shoot with my FX;)

Attached Files:

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. fxlr8

fxlr8 Staff Administrator

California
    None
    Garages:
    beautiful, such a beautiful home also...

3. Dr.2K

Dr.2K iS Doctor on Duty iS VIP

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    Wow, that some nice powder!

4. Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

+1 Looks good - get the FX out there and let her play in the snow

5. asherchy

asherchy Premium Member Premium

fx.... rope.... sled
    thats all im saying

6. OP
    OP
    brown_fv

i never even thought of that! that would be soooo sick haha

7. Krayzie

Krayzie AĆ©rospatiale

thats a sick house you got there brown!!

LOL, me and my friends did that with a pathfinder last year...awesome fun:LOL:

8. Frankiago

Frankiago Evo Troll Premium

IL
    God I love your house so much.

9. gto

gto Track Ready Moderator

Los Angeles, CA
    05 FX35 RWD
    Garages:
    Very nice! Wish we had that kind of weather every now & then. I think I'm gonna go wax my longboard now.:aetsch:

10. OP
    OP
    brown_fv

Well i was going out tonight and my FX got STUCK in my driveway...right near the end. she didnt have enuff ground clearance to make it through everything and got stuck right near the end where the F'in snow plow packs everything onto your driveway.

i had to dig her out and kinda "see-saw" between reverse and drive till i have enough momentum to go through.

then the stupid snow plow guy came while i was out...i get home and find out he; 1) only plowed a lane for one garage (where the FX goes) and it wasnt even wide enough for me to get through so i had to park on the other side...and 2) put the snow bank against the garage door where my moms X3 is...her car is literally snowed in now. this moron better come back and finish the job by the morning or i will have to rip him a new one :ridinghorse:

11. HumbertoCALI

HumbertoCALI Premium Member Premium

South Gate, CA
    2003 FX45 AWD
    Garages:
    You home looks so great. My daughter tells me that she want to moove in and stay there for the winter.. She has never seen it snow.

12. Deecarp

Deecarp Premium Member Premium

Bay Area
    QX60 AWD
    Darryl
    Very nice pics of the house and snow. Dang I miss the snow sometimes because it so ppppprrrreeeettttyyy. But no thanks to the cold weather for long periods of time. Show us some more pics Brown.

13. asherchy

asherchy Premium Member Premium

dave... you catch those waves two weeks ago?? only saw the news because we were shooting crazy hours that week but whoah... all my friends just watched... to scared to venture out
    but i would love to have that house in my neighborhood... then id be a multi-millionaire

14. gto

gto Track Ready Moderator

Los Angeles, CA
    05 FX35 RWD
    Garages:
    Ya, I saw them on the tube. Huge!

15. OP
    OP
    brown_fv

:err: really?! well i guess living in socal you might not see snow if you dont travel right? i used to be fascinated with snow when i was a kid and loved playing in it...now its a hassle to shovel and drive...

we should have an IS meet at my place! honestly theres so much space thats not being occupied since theres only 3 of us here i could use some company :cool:

16. pmanliu

pmanliu iS VIP iS VIP

NYC
    2017 WRX
    Garages:
    whats hiding in those garages?? =D ;)

17. OP
    OP
    brown_fv

far left is my moms '07 X3 3.0si, middle is my FX, right side is supposed to be for my dads '06 M35x but its filled with stuff we havent unpacked yet so he has to park on the driveway.