Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

[OT] Who are you thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by brown_fv, Mar 3, 2008.

1. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

Lets get to know each other a bit better...

Me?

im 19 going to university for a BA in Criminology; i will probably change majors next year though...probably into political science or business. before i graduate i also want to become a licensed realtor. after university i am not sure what i want to do...maybe Law but nothing set in stone yet.

Legally i am unemployed although i am currently involved in many entrepreneurial ventures:nerd:

BTW...currently 12 days since my last smoke :)

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. Krayzie

Krayzie AĆ©rospatiale

im also 19 going to school at BCIT and hopefully do something with airplanes (no terrorist) thats pretty much all i do is go to school, just started last week...typing this from school;)

3. Frankiago

Frankiago Evo Troll Premium

IL
    23 yrs old, been in the Navy for almost 4 and a half years now...

From Chicago, lived in South Carolina and New York and now Virginia all thanks to the Navy.

Will be getting out late next year, thank Baby Jesus! I'm taking courses in Nuclear Engineering (my job in the Navy and hopefully if I'm gettin the right number of digits doing the same thing in the civilian world, I'll continue that as my job for atleast another 10 years). I plan on starting a real estate empire and I have a ton of ideas for small businesses in/around Chicago (entrepreneur, if you will).

My goal is to be able to live easy off of rent on owned properties and hopefully start a chain (can't tell you what of, cuz I don't want any competition :p) so that I can employ my entire family with cush management jobs.

4. 19 yrs old, working for my dads company for garage doors, just making that money, one day will run it so thats what im going to be doing

5. sgvxcheese

sgvxcheese Member

Southern California
    infiniti fx 35
    Hi, I'm Alfred....uhmmm..where do i start? 68 years old, registered sex offender, war veteran, and Republican. I enjoy long walks on the beach; favorite novel has got to be Lord of the Flies; favorite food: stoufers microwave dinners; and content living the life in solitude. This forum is the only window to a social community for me. Stumbled upon this site when i was typed in "how to make a infiniti dollars". I don't drive a luxury SUV like all of you do, but i enjoy the connection you fellas have. I actually drive a 1992 Toyota Tercel; maybe there can be a section on Tercels - which would be most beneficial since I stoll around Pep Boys often to watch the people around. So in a nut shell, that's who I am: Alfred, 68 yrs old, sex offender, war veteran, and Tercel enthusiast.

UPDATE: 32 Seconds since my last cigarette

Last edited: Mar 3, 2008
  6. jbaker1121

jbaker1121 Im in touch with humanity iS VIP

Westchester, New York
    09 FX50
    Garages:
    Jordan Baker
    17 years old, finishing up my senior year at high school, got my fx last year for my birthday (belonged to my grandfather before, but he bought it to give to me)

i'm a football player--i'm goign to college for football (not on scholorship, i have good grades too :)

and im fairly new to modding, but have fallen deathly ill with the mod bug and i lack the only cure---enough money haha

7. OP
    OP
    brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

so...er...alfred or albert?

haha funny stuff

8. Keemo

Keemo Premium Member Premium

You're nuts! :LOL:

I'm James, 26, married to a beautiful girl, business owner.

Congrats Brown on not smoking for almost two weeks! :congrats:

Last edited: Mar 4, 2008
  9. EG3

EG3 Premium Member Premium

I'm Ege.. 28 years old, about to complete the second master's on finance & civil engineer undergrad. Family owns two construction companies in Turkey and I work for a finance company here.. I hope to stay here, start up an investment company, buy out Cube's real estate empire and ultimately turbo my fx! :biggrin:

There's a chance I won't though, so keep on looking for a gorgeous & cheap APS turbo kit for sale.. :wub:

10. jbaker1121

Westchester, New York
    09 FX50
    Garages:
    wait...am i the youngest?:eek:

11. imballin2day

imballin2day Member

LA
    I don't think so

12. even if were young 17-19 rolling around at this age is balllinnn haha, rents didnt pay for my fx tho, hard work and long hours got me what i wanted

13. jbaker1121

Westchester, New York
    09 FX50
    Garages:
    my parents didnt pay for mine...my grandfather did lol. but i pay for all the gas, services, and the modifications i do.....so idk if that justifies it but whatever.

bawlinnn

14. Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

My name is William -
    34 years old
    Work for a major telecomunications company (11yrs).
    I stalk Bahara on my spare time.

Got the FX in 2005 Brand New.....
    Left it stock for about 2yrs......
    Now I'm trying to catch up to all of you.;)

15. Dr.2K

Dr.2K iS Doctor on Duty iS VIP

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    My name is Dr.2k.
    I am 40 years old and and I am a recovering FXaholic.
    Just fell off the wagon this weekend with another mod and trying to recover with the help of :iS: and my family.

I split my time between two business (Chiropractic Health Clinic and Real Estate Mortgage Company) and moderating on :iS: to keep my modding addiction satisfied with all the mods that members do here. Keep my addiction satisfied people!!!:biggrin:

16. I'm 51 but feel like 35 with the way I feel :xd:and the manner with which I love modding all my rides which helps keep me 'young'. Been modding since I was 18. My main car is a 2K VW Passat which I've heavily modded over the years and the FX is the wife's. She takes the train to work so I usually drive it more than she does lately.

I've worked in Corporate Aviation for 20 years and take care of a Bombardier Global Express for a large firm for 12 years now. When I'm not home I could be anywhere in the world with it. My passions are: 1. Family ( got a 13 yr old girl and 15 yr old boy and an awesome babe of a wife that puts up with me), 2. Airplanes 3. Cars...did I mention cars? My son gets the Passat next year and there is a strong possibilty of 'two' FX's in the driveway with one being heavily modded.:top:

They call me Sam.

Last edited: Mar 4, 2008
  17. turbocad6

turbocad6 iS VIP iS VIP

brooklyn, ny
    Garages:
    my name is John, 41 years old, own a body shop in brooklyn, I'm officially a mod junky:p

not just my fx mind you, I mod almost everything & anything that can be modded, since I was a kid really. went from modded skateboards & bikes to cars... I like building things & I like changing things, most times in the name of "improving", but some times just to be different too. I have a vivid imagination & sometimes it's hard to control my need to modify & getting myself in over my head. I tend to see things I want to do & think "I can do that, that's easy"... I already have a few unfinished big project cars laying in garages somewhere, so I have to really control going overboard & getting so deep that I now need to replace my car cause it's no longer drivable:biggrin:

thankfully the years have brung 2 things, the control to avoid the more suicidal mods I dream up & the experience to pull off the milder ones I do decide to tackle, so, that's me in a nutshell:wub:

18. hailo-

hailo- Member

wow...nice thread. nice to meet and know u guys. i'm Hailo Nguyen, 32 yrs old from New Olreans, LA. i am a medical technologist. haven't got my FX yet.

19. Mongolian

Mongolian Premium Member Premium

I guess I should add something here...

My name is Andrew, 30 years old. I'm an audit supervisor at a mid-sized CPA firm. I really haven't grown up completely since college, but I do have a 2 year old barbarian and another girl on the way sometime this month. I really should consider growing up completely....

I got a real taste of how fun fixing up car is with my former 2003 Acura TL Type S and I am still trying to relive the same experience on the FX.

My fun of adding unnecessary parts to my FX might potentially end after the introduction of our girl. Our child care cost was $13k last year and this amount is expected to almost double this year (around $26k). I will completely lose my youth by the end of this year. However, I will remain a 21 year old in spirit and continued to be enticed in fixing up the FX by reading this forum. My wife hates watching me reading the post on this forum since she knows that I will eventually buy something as a result =D haha~ :cool:

20. aiya

aiya First Genner iS VIP

NYC
    Garages:
    Lovely bunch so far..even the sex offender. LoL

Rich here. I'm pushing 29 this year and am a happily married father to a six month old baby girl. She is the love of my life and along with her mother, I cannot think of a thing that can make me happier!

I am fortunate enough to be a building manager in the building I live in so I spend my days in my apartment with my two girls. Spending time with them all day is my ideal life. I am an optimist and think of my life as blessed. Hopefully we can all share some of our joys with each other through this thing we call The Scene!