Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

White Fx With Zinik Brescia Wheels On Gallery

Discussion in 'FX (03-08) - Wheels & Suspension' started by Kkrogers, Sep 22, 2007.

1. I am trying to contact the owner of the white FX with the Zinik Z6 Brescia wheels on the aftermarket wheels gallery. I think this just might be the wheel for me, but I want ask a couple questions if I can contact the person, or anyone with these wheels for that matter.

Thanks,
    K

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. azwcat22

azwcat22 Member

What would you like to know?

3. OP
    OP
    Kkrogers

Kkrogers Member

I guess I was wanting more pictures if possible. How does it fit on the car? Do they fit flush with the fenders? What offset did you get? Are yours the 22 x 9.5 with 35mm offset? How much did they cost and where did you get them, if you don't mind me asking?

4. OP
    OP
    Kkrogers

Kkrogers Member

One last thing, do the tires rub at all when you turn the wheels tightly?

Thanks,
    K

5. azwcat22

azwcat22 Member

Sorry for the late reply.. not on the FX forums as much anymore..

The fit is good. No rubbing. I have the 22x9.5 with the 35mm offset. Flush with fender? I would say not quite. To get absolutely flush, you will have to be another 5mm or maybe 10mm. But really, it's not an issue and I am pretty picky about details.

I'll try to find some more pics when I get home.

6. OP
    OP
    Kkrogers

Kkrogers Member

Thanks, that would be great to see more pics to show my wife. Still haven't found a wheel we can agree on!

K