Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

[OT] When was the last time you saw this?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by trainerKEN, Aug 12, 2007.

1. trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

okay, for some of y'all outside of Cali... this might not be such a big deal... but over here? It kinda IS....

I, honestly, can't remember the last time premium unleaded went under $3.00/gallon:eek:

I, normally... get Chevon gas, but I was in Fountain Valley earlier tonight and saw this at an Arco station... and just had to pull in to take advantage... I don't think I'll see this in South Orange County anytime soon...

Rookie... this was in your neck of the woods... 405 fwy x Brookhurst

[​IMG]

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. Frankiago

Frankiago Evo Troll Premium

IL
    I just filled up my buddy's Crustang at $2.55/gal 87 octane... I was in shock too!

If I head up to BUFU, VA... I'm wondering what I'd find there... (usually 15-20 cents cheaper).

I'll ask my friend who lives up there to take a pic of gas prices if they really are pushin $2.30/gal

3. OP
    OP
    trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

wow! $2.30/gallon! Maybe movies should be $5/ticket again
    :rofl:

4. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

Right now premium is around .98 a liter. converting liters to gallons i guess you can say we are paying around $3.70 a gallon right now.

5. Krayzie

Krayzie AĆ©rospatiale

Brown_fv: thats pretty good considering what we pay...it was 99.9cent/liter on friday night for regular:frown:

6. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

thats ridiculous man. when i was in Calgary and Edmonton last month they were paying around $1.10-1.15 a liter for regular...just unbelievable

7. Krayzie

Krayzie AĆ©rospatiale

thats nothing, the highest ive seen it this summer was $1.40/liter for premium

8. We are averaging $2.90-$2.99 here in the Dallas/Fort Worth area for 93 octane.

I still remember I was shocked 3 years ago in Maui when regular was $2.46/gallon. I would kill for those prices now. :frown:

9. Dr.2K

Dr.2K iS Doctor on Duty iS VIP

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    A very LONG time! But it has gone down recently. Currently paying about $3.10/gl premiium.

10. fxlr8

fxlr8 Staff Administrator

California
    None
    Garages:
    3.30 for 91 octane up here on the central coast. I just came back from San Diego and it was 2.99 for 91.

11. at least you can get 93 octane in Fort Worth.....we are stuck with 91 octane in Cali

Mack:frown:

12. OP
    OP
    trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

yeah, really... I'd pay a little more for 93.

I know in Newport Beach... there's a gas station that sells 100 octane gas... mostly catering to the rich folks up there with their exotic euro's (and rice rocket guys). But I don't even wanna know how much it cost per gallon

13. Probably around $5-$6/gallon, but that is still cheaper compared to what the rest of the world is paying. In many countries the cost of gas is around $5-$6/per liter but in countries like Japan they are getting higher octanes than we are.

14. rookie

rookie Premium Member Premium

I've been getting 285ish for the last week from my local 76. Race fuel at a car wash pump near me is around 5.00 a gallon.

There's nothing like the smell of race fuel. :p

15. gto

gto Track Ready Moderator

Los Angeles, CA
    05 FX35 RWD
    Garages:
    285 for 91. My 76 is giving it at 307. I thought that was a good price :confused::confused:

16. Dr.2K

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    2.85!?!?!?! WTH GREAT price.

17. gto

Los Angeles, CA
    05 FX35 RWD
    Garages:
    Ya, that doesnt sound right for 91.
    What are you paying Doc, & what brand?

18. Dr.2K

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    Paid 3.09 last week for mobile. Just checked the net around my neighborhood and it has gone down at Shell and chevron to 2.93.

19. gto

Los Angeles, CA
    05 FX35 RWD
    Garages:
    For 91?

20. Dr.2K

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    Yup.