Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

Wheels Spacers Question?

Discussion in 'FX (03-08) - Wheels & Suspension' started by Kkrogers, Oct 25, 2007.

1. Where do you find these wheel spacers you guys have? And what brand are you all using? I am thinking of getting some maybe.

Thanks,
    K

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

3. OP
    OP
    Kkrogers

Kkrogers Member

Thank you very much! I will measure and see what I want to do here. I plan to lower it using H&R springs, but they are on back order for about 8 to 10 weeks I guess!

K

4. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

Damn! 8-10 weeks? where are you ordering from? im sure there are some online stores that have them in stock.

5. OP
    OP
    Kkrogers

Kkrogers Member

Well, I got my price from Les Schwab Tires. They will not install them unless I purchase them there. Also, their install price is hard to beat! They only charge $120 for install, $390 for springs and $75 for alignment.

I went to another shop to check on just installing them and their price was so much higher, it didn't make sense to order the springs from a cheaper store than Les Schwab's. So....I think I will just order from Les Schwab and wait it out.

6. JAB1

JAB1 Member

I have 25mm spacers with stock 20's and h&R drop. It looks good, I wouldnt go any less personally. I thought it would be much more obvious, but I dont think anyone but me knows the difference, maybe other fx's, not sure. I do have a brake shudder issue I need to get looked at, not sure what thats all about, so I dont wanna give 100% endorsement and then have to come back and say its the spacers. Another member of the org has my same setup, not sure if hes on here, and I dont think he has this issue, so I dont think its the spacers, but not sure until I have it checked out.