Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

Wheels Spacers Question?

Discussion in 'FX (03-08) - Wheels & Suspension' started by Kkrogers, Oct 25, 2007.

1. Kkrogers

Kkrogers Member

Where do you find these wheel spacers you guys have? And what brand are you all using? I am thinking of getting some maybe.

Thanks,
    K

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

3. OP
    OP
    Kkrogers

Kkrogers Member

Thank you very much! I will measure and see what I want to do here. I plan to lower it using H&R springs, but they are on back order for about 8 to 10 weeks I guess!

K

4. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

Damn! 8-10 weeks? where are you ordering from? im sure there are some online stores that have them in stock.

5. OP
    OP
    Kkrogers

Kkrogers Member

Well, I got my price from Les Schwab Tires. They will not install them unless I purchase them there. Also, their install price is hard to beat! They only charge $120 for install, $390 for springs and $75 for alignment.

I went to another shop to check on just installing them and their price was so much higher, it didn't make sense to order the springs from a cheaper store than Les Schwab's. So....I think I will just order from Les Schwab and wait it out.

6. JAB1

JAB1 Member

I have 25mm spacers with stock 20's and h&R drop. It looks good, I wouldnt go any less personally. I thought it would be much more obvious, but I dont think anyone but me knows the difference, maybe other fx's, not sure. I do have a brake shudder issue I need to get looked at, not sure what thats all about, so I dont wanna give 100% endorsement and then have to come back and say its the spacers. Another member of the org has my same setup, not sure if hes on here, and I dont think he has this issue, so I dont think its the spacers, but not sure until I have it checked out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.