Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

[OT] What did everyone get?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Psiclne, Dec 25, 2007.

1. Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

So what did everyone get for Christmas?

I have like $150 in gift cards from Starbucks....and $25 for Cheesecake Factory (which Im gonna try to trade).

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

that's a lot of coffee...

coming from a typical Asian family... I got some money, which I went and ordered one these: TOMTOM GO 920
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 25, 2007
  3. OP
    OP
    Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

It will hold me for a month or so......you figure its $5 a pop.

4. Frankiago

Frankiago Evo Troll Premium

IL
    So far... a LOT of "Merry Christmas!" text messages, a bruised tailbone, a headache, and a sore right ass cheek, along with chapped lips.

I went snowboarding all day :biggrin: (only my 3rd time, but I'm pretty good already, about to take on jumps my next time)

5. trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

I remember those those days... especially the bruised tailbone... I think they make something to protect that... but I think they're worn by hockey players... but anyhow... you sound like you're getting pass that part... good times!;)

6. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

a lot of texts...some gift cards, some money, and test pipes to myself (ive posted that like 10 times but im just excited lol)

7. eh... money, gift cards (that i'll probably forget i got), watch, colognes, a front dust cover for my car (weird, i already have one), and a gift certificate for a silk peel... WTF :mad: yea... and alot of sleep....

8. JAB1

JAB1 Member

Nikon d80 digi camera!! now I can post pics.
    Cube, I have a great pair of protective shorts that I originally got for motorcycles but wear for snowboarding, mountain biking etc. They have armour but very thin and comfortable. Look into some mountain biking companies like sixsixone, etc. There are several companies making them. Much more comfortable than hockey gear. Well worth the money.

9. JAB1

JAB1 Member

Oh Yeah, I also got a dented passenger door from some moron who SLAMMED there door into mine im assuming. Noticed it yesterday morning. Dented and creased:mad::mad:, not happy about that. Guess thats the coal in my stocking.

10. Mongolian

Mongolian Premium Member Premium

Wife bought me a 52 inch 1080p LCD TV with a stand that I can mount the TV on. :cool:

I guess I sort of bought myself H&R Springs in advance, but I have yet to receive them from West Covina Nissan. I must say I'm not too happy with the service. Justin over there told me he'd ship them Thursday or Friday of last week, but I have yet to receive an email or even a tracking number and my appointment with LMS is tomorrow. I made the appointment thinking that I would get the springs by the 24th or something. Sigh.. I guess I'm not buying anything from him again.

11. Lainezki

Lainezki Member

Santa Monica
    2003 FX 35
    Got a PS3 from my GF. Can't wait for GT5 to come out.:)

12. HumbertoCALI

HumbertoCALI Premium Member Premium

South Gate, CA
    2003 FX45 AWD
    Garages:
    I did not get cash just allot of love....

Plus I got a new Sony Hand Held DVD Camcorder...

Kids got a Wii, Dolls, Games and Gift Cards to the Hello Kitty Store.

13. Krayzie

Krayzie AĆ©rospatiale

i got a bunch of texts, some money, a jacket and a plenum spacer from the Scene :iS:

14. gto

gto Track Ready Moderator

Los Angeles, CA
    05 FX35 RWD
    Garages:
    I did all the buying this year. It's all good though . . to see the smiles during the unwrapping. Good enough for me.

15. rookie

rookie Premium Member Premium

I just talked to Justin, he said there were some delays due to the holidays. Call him tomorrow after 10am and hopefully you can pick them up? He apologized for the hold up.

16. Dr.2K

Dr.2K iS Doctor on Duty iS VIP

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    I was a bad boy this year...so I had to get everyone else gifts and skip on mine =)

17. Mongolian

Mongolian Premium Member Premium

I just went there and picked it up myself. My appointment to install is tomorrow and I'm impatient. =D

18. sgvxcheese

sgvxcheese Member

Southern California
    infiniti fx 35
    money, pro tools, clothes, & green colored record vinyls.

19. fxlr8

fxlr8 Staff Administrator

California
    None
    Garages:
    I am just happy I found a Wii bundle at costco for my son :):)

next on the list: Rock Band for the ps3 :biggrin:

20. trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

WoW!! they had Wii bundles at Costco? I wonder how long that lasted...