Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

[OT] Vrt???

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by fxlr8, Jun 26, 2007.

1. fxlr8

fxlr8 Staff Administrator

California
    None
    Garages:

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. Dr.2K

Dr.2K iS Doctor on Duty iS VIP

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    I have read the same. Alot of threads on VRT and their work on member rides on my350z.com

3. rookie

rookie Premium Member Premium

Whoa. :frown:

I need to read that thread.... Doesn't look good from that initial post, I've been chilling mostly on G35driver. Good info there but too much aggression for me lately.

4. HumbertoCALI

HumbertoCALI Premium Member Premium

South Gate, CA
    2003 FX45 AWD
    Garages:
    WOW... I am blown away...

I got to meet a couple of the VRT guys at the Stillen Meet on 05/17/07.

Seem nice. But there was allot of trash talking from stillen and saying that it was rummored that they used used part for their mods, at least 30% of the time..:eek:

Just took it as them hating on the VRT guys... But wow....

5. rookie

That's a big freakin thread. I'm not sure what to think jeebus, I didn't have any of these issues with my work with them. When Cube blew his motor I recommended Todd at Builtzmotors, same thing for Issa when he blew his motor. Issa spoke to me a few times during his process and mentioned the stuff he did in the my350z thread about the contract costs but I only heard from Issa a few times after it was done asking if I could drive his FX to feel for something he was having issues with. Unfortunately at the time I was doing my widebody stuff and was way busy and didn't get a chance to hook up with him.

Is there something going on the org about this? I just can't bring myself to post there with you know who ready to start trash. :confused:

6. There's a thread at the org for this. It's going on right now and Issa started the thread.

7. gto

gto Track Ready Moderator

Los Angeles, CA
    05 FX35 RWD
    Garages:
    & he's talkin shit already on that thread . . . unreal :err::err::p:err::err:

8. rookie

Ugh, I tried calling Issa and posted on the org. The whole situation sucks, I don't even care what you know who has or is going to say.

9. VRT is done in the 350z community. The word is out. Check out these threads:

http://my350z.com/forum/search.php?searchid=4033736

I've never delt with them personally but even if half the stories have a shread of truth I will never consider them for anything.

10. Frankiago

Frankiago Evo Troll Premium

IL
    There's only 3 shops among the 350Z community that have a damn near flawless track record and excellent standing with everyone.

Those shops are:
    Sharif @ Forged Performance in GA
    Jeremy @ Performance Factory in FL
    Sam @ GTM in CA

I will probably be going to GA soon.

11. rookie

Yeah VRT's demise seems to have happened. I don't know where things went wrong, Mike was always super cool with me and hardly charged me for installing the parts I brought in. Sharif rocks, I've ordered plenty of stuff from him. :biggrin:

12. Big +1. They have done amazing work for the Z/G community.