Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

[OT] venting.....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by sgvxcheese, Dec 3, 2007.

1. sgvxcheese

sgvxcheese Member

Southern California
    infiniti fx 35
    aiite...i just gotta say..I HATE MY FREAKING LAND LORD & HER KIDS!

heres the story:
    i got back from school today..and pulled up into my parking spot. My landlord parks next to me (drives a beat up honda odessy). as im parked... her kids open the door and hit my driver door. i got out all pissed off and looked to see if i got ANOTHER ding. luckily theres no scratch or ding. so i STRAIGHT up told her tell her kids to watch it ( i was all pissed off and giving her shit ). she then tells me.. "i did not see them hit your car"....i was in awe...how the fuck she gonna tell me that when i felt AND saw her kids do it. so for the sake of making a scene in front of her kids, i just told her not to park so fucking close to me and walked off. I heard her say something dumb as i was walking. I turned around and told her to go fuck herself.

I've had it with idiotic people who disregard other peoples shit. This shit is the last straw... im moving outta this cheap ass apartment complex for a place with underground parking.

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. fxlr8

fxlr8 Staff Administrator

California
    None
    Garages:
    or a garage... I love working on my car 2 in the morning :cool:

I know how you feel about dings and getting that special parking spot.

3. asherchy

asherchy Premium Member Premium

mmmmmmmm... garage....

4. fxlr8

fxlr8 Staff Administrator

California
    None
    Garages:
    doh!!

Homer_Simpson_2006.png

5. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

that F'in sucks man...did it leave any marks? even if it didn't that still blows.

6. OP
    OP
    sgvxcheese

sgvxcheese Member

Southern California
    infiniti fx 35
    nah just a little dust mark. but no scratches or nething. the thing that pissed me off was that i realized how irresponsible people are. i don't understand why she would even TRY to lie about it. I think im going to ***....

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 4, 2007
  7. Keemo

Keemo Premium Member Premium

Yah, try and find something to rent with a garage. I also sneek in there at night some nights, even if it's just to do some 'california dusting'. It's funny that I dont even know where the duster for the house is...:wub:

I hate it when people dont take responsibility for their kids, or damaging other people's stuff. It's just careless. :mad:

8. NismoKid

NismoKid Member

MA
    That sucks, I know how you feel cuz the same thing happened to me the other night at Micro Center only the lady left a dent in my rear door. I yelled at her and all she said was "its just a car relax" as she walked away :mad:

9. Keemo

Keemo Premium Member Premium

I would love to see the look on her face if all of us here from :XiS: showed up at her door. :rofl:.....'it's just a car'.....:mad:

10. Hazemonster

Hazemonster Member

That's when I put my foot through her rear window and exclaim the same thing.

Freakin' people! :confused:

11. turbocad6

turbocad6 iS VIP iS VIP

brooklyn, ny
    Garages:
    some people have no respect for anyone elses property...

"oh, it's just a tiny thing, no big deal"

or, "oops, I'm sorry. what? I SAID I was sorry"

then I'll get a call from time to time along these lines.. "oh, I just hit this guys 09 big dollar car, but I'm paying out of pocket so see if you can just patch it up for the guy... nah, fix everything, patch it up, I don't care, it's not my car"

or the friggin idiots that have to bump the car in front & back to park... "oh, it's just a bumper, that's what there there for"

I teach my kid to hold his car door when opening & to have respect for others property... he also understands why I park allll the way in the back of the lot if I have to park, I show him as we walk all the way through the lot," look, ding... ding, ding... dent... " but some parents don't give a crap... "oh, he's just a kid"

some people have no idea what it can actually take to make even the tiniest marks "go away", "wow, so much money for such a tiny thing"... yeah, a 1/2" scratch on the side of a pearl white escalade is a friggin big deal if you have no other marks on it!!!, no touching it up isn't going to erase it.... if you don't want to pay "all this money" then you shoulda been more careful & not destroy someone elses property...

sometimes people suck, but there the SAME people that if someone else scratches THERe bumper to say "oh no, I don't care, I want a brand new one, while were at it, see if you can work this into the bill too, I don't care, I'm not paying for it"

12. NismoKid

NismoKid Member

MA
    Does anyone else always park far away from the other cars and when you come out theres always some shit box parked next to you when there are a million other spots closer? :mad:

13. OP
    OP
    sgvxcheese

sgvxcheese Member

Southern California
    infiniti fx 35
    M.F!!!!! I HAVE TO VENT AGAIN....i swear some people are SOOO stupid with their children, i dont understand how they can be called parents

i was at a plaza today walking back to my car from the bank. i see a volvo parked next to me with people putting their child in to a baby stroller..FINE. ill be farther to give them room. parents both turn around not paying attention to the stroller and it starts rolling towards my car. i mean...how STUPID can these people be?! do they not know the f'ing stroller has stops on them?! they realize that their stroller was rolling towards my car and catch it right before it hits me. they smile and think nothing of it. iono...atm i snapped and cussed out this asian couple in chinese. all in all...bunch of idiots

14. trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

Was there a kid inside the stroller when it started rolling? Just curious.

On Facebook status, I can't tell you how many times I wrote "...sometimes, I just hate people"

15. OP
    OP
    sgvxcheese

sgvxcheese Member

Southern California
    infiniti fx 35
    yea, kid was insidew

16. KNFX

KNFX Premium Member Premium

Katy, TX
    2006 FX35 RWD
    Garages:
    Kid was inside??!!! Ok, no kid in a runaway stroller is one thing, but having a kid inside is just plain dumb. just reading threads like this makes me mad.. I've always been a happy go lucky kind of guy, but I just cant tolerate stupid and disrespectful people.

Glad the stroller didn't hit you!

17. " look, ding... ding, ding... dent... " LOL!
    Thats funny as hell 'cause I can picture it but a good lesson that more should pass down to their kids.

I have only one scratch on my rear bumper and it was my own stupid fault!
    I let me two dogs jump in the back assuming they would jump ALL the way in.
    One did, the other decided to be lazy and cought the bumper with his rear paw.
    Now I cover the bumper when they jump in!

18. theMerchant

theMerchant iS VIP iS VIP

hey cheese, thats what you get for going to all the asian hangouts ! lol

but I feel ya, I am very anal when it comes to parking the FX. Im lucky no big marks on doors, but I know I can always call the PDR guy!

its really not worth getting all worked up about it, since you cant change people.

(have you moved since you first vented?)

19. KNFX

KNFX Premium Member Premium

Katy, TX
    2006 FX35 RWD
    Garages:
    My dog did that once too. Now I pick him up and put him in the back. no chances..

20. White_Hair

White_Hair Premium Member Premium

There are a lot of retards. I think you better go rent an single bed room apartment. Then no more dumb ass landlord.