Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti crossover owners and enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Our members experience ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

[OT] Traveling to SF and LA. Place recommendations?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by akachi, Mar 20, 2017 at 7:34 AM.

1. akachi

akachi Member

Philadelphia PA
    2011 FX35 AWD
    Matt
    Garages:
    I'll be traveling to San Francisco and Los Angeles for vacation with my fiancee from 4/3 to 4/10.
    I have never been to California before so I would love for some suggestions and recommendations on where to go for activities/sight seeing/eat.

TIA!

*Registered members do not see ads, register today!

2. cynot

cynot Member

Texas
    2006 FX35 AWD
    Tony
    Garages:
    Go to the Cliff House in SF. Good food....great views! 20161105_154207.jpg

3. akachi

akachi Member

Philadelphia PA
    2011 FX35 AWD
    Matt
    Garages:
    that looks like a great view! i'll definitely take a look. Are there any types of food that's worth eating there? In-n-out is a must

4. cynot

cynot Member

Texas
    2006 FX35 AWD
    Tony
    Garages:
  5. FX808702

FX808702 Member

Las Vegas
    2009 fx35 RWD
    Mark
    My wife and I were just there for the warriors/76ers game and now we're going back for the grizzlies game! We love SF and the drive from LV is therapeutic. Food is a must in SF, there's hog island oyster in the Marin area, Asian food on Clemente st, Homemade Italian a must try! Do a wine tasting or a few in napa (we did silver oaks), sutro baths at sunset for views, Muir beach/redwood park is beautiful, I can go on and on and on there's just so much to see/do/eat enjoy!

6. shadow191

shadow191 Premium Member Premium

Atlanta, GA
    2007 FX35
    Garages:
    How are you travelling between the 2 cities? If you have the time, the drive down the PCH is awesome. Between the 2, I personally think SF is better to visit. It's actually a pretty city and there is so much to do. Food is also better there. I go to LA more frequently due to family but it's honestly sort of ugly. There is good food and nice beaches but the city itself is unimpressive and the traffic is absurd.

7. akachi

akachi Member

Philadelphia PA
    2011 FX35 AWD
    Matt
    Garages:
    I'll be traveling between 2 cities by car. I'm going to spend 2 days in LA, 2-3 days in SF and rest will be travel/sight seeing

8. cynot

cynot Member

Texas
    2006 FX35 AWD
    Tony
    Garages:
    HWY 1 along the coast from San Simeon through Big Sur to Carmel is equal to none!

MTN FX likes this.
  9. FX4BR

FX4BR Member

La Jolla, CA
    2012 FX35 AWD
    Brennan
    Garages:
    I would suggest going to Hearst Castle, and staying in San Simeon (nice small town near the castle). I have stayed at the Fog Catcher Inn 5-6 times. It's really nice. Solvang is an interesting place to visit, too.

10. MTN FX

MTN FX Mountain Man Premium

Big Bear City,Ca.
    2004 FX35 AWD
    John Green
    Garages:
    image.png