Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

[OT] Top Gear's Comparison M3/C63/RS4

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by trainerKEN, Dec 24, 2007.

1. trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

Last edited: Dec 24, 2007

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. asherchy

asherchy Premium Member Premium

stuck at parents house watching this at 4am.... thank you thank you thank you trainerken... c62. ive got to hear that thing in person... mmmmmmm throaty v8s

3. flow

flow Member

I saw the show yesterday on BBC .

I would take the RS4 , i think it is the best all round car .
    The c63 is a beast but as you see in the video it is a bitch to drive (but has a killer engine sound) .

4. Deecarp

Deecarp Premium Member Premium

Bay Area
    QX60 AWD
    Darryl
    I enjoyed watching the reviews, they are all insane vehicles. I wonder how the GTR although a TTV6 what those guys will say about it. Listening to the revs really makes you appreciate the ingenuity of euro engineers. Could you imagine your FX w/400+Bhp right out of the box from the factory? Good thread!

5. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

that was a wicked episode! i would personally go with the M3 or RS4.
    if you compare the RS4 to the old M3 (they were out around the same time) i would go with the RS4

6. Tkrtape3

Tkrtape3 Member

That was Awesome...love that show.

His shirt with the 350z was cool.

TKR

7. brown_fv

i just finished watching season 10 again, and i absolutely loved watching the final episode again (the one with this comparison).

the C63 is just a wicked beast, but without the handling its nothing compared to the M3 :p

8. turbocad6

turbocad6 iS VIP iS VIP

brooklyn, ny
    Garages:
    some kid had his rs4 in my shop once for a body kit install & it was modded up with a piggyback module, bigger intercoolers & bigger turbo's & fuel pump, etc... I'm not much of a fan of small cars & I was like yeah yeah yeah, whatever, but then I drove it... man, it was sick... felt like a 10 second car on launch... wouldn't want something that small, but man was it impressive, shocked the poop outta me:wub:

9. Dr.2K

Dr.2K iS Doctor on Duty iS VIP

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    That must have been one sick ride. Even my friends stock RS4 was nice but imagine a turbo added to that v8!

10. turbocad6

turbocad6 iS VIP iS VIP

brooklyn, ny
    Garages:
    v8?... maybe I got the car confused? I know it was a twin turbo factory setup but upgraded... thought it was an rs4.... hmmm, now I'm not 100% sure... are they really v8's? all I know is it was the a4 body with twin turbo & it was stupid fast.... pretty sure it was an rs4... I didn't watch the video that's posted here though...

maybe it was an earlier v6 tt? was there such a thing? it was maybe 2 years go... maybe I don't know what the hell I'm talking about too, could very well be, I didn't pay too much attention to it but it was impressive:p

11. Dr.2K

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    John, the RS4 and the S4 are V8's naturally aspirated. It was probably an a4 2.0T, but I don't believe that is a factory TT only a single.

12. turbocad6

turbocad6 iS VIP iS VIP

brooklyn, ny
    Garages:
    no, the 2.0t is not gonna impress me unless you drop it off a cliff:p, I did a little digging & the "s4" was what I had... 2.7tt factory, they were strong from the factory but worked up it was an all out animal... sorry for the mistake, I think the owner might have been talking about the rs4 & that's what stuck in my head...

13. Dr.2K

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    Then that must be an older model S4(2000?), cause the newer ones are a 4.2 v8.

14. OP
    OP
    trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

wasn't one of the older S4's a TT6?

15. turbocad6

turbocad6 iS VIP iS VIP

brooklyn, ny
    Garages:
    yeah, google tells me they made that 00-01 only... thought it was newer, car was so clean it LOOKED new, shows how much attention I paid to it, it was a nice blue though & the mods & body kit was rediculously expensive, nice body kit though, looked real agressive with the twin intercoolers on either side of the front bumper:shame:

16. wasabiz45

wasabiz45 Member

That was a good way to kill some time.... The benz is a beast, none the less. I'm sure any spoiled "sweet-sixteen" brat would just be crying if they don't get that on their birthday, hahaha... then crash it the next day when they do. Such nice cars... they deserve skilled drivers/owners.

17. Dr.2K

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    Shit that thing is HOT!!!!

18. brown_fv

The pic with the GTR and M3 is just pure sex...=)

19. wasabiz45

wasabiz45 Member

dude! i just soiled myself.... dammit!:err: