Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

[OT] Top Gear coming to NBC

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by trainerKEN, Jan 18, 2008.

1. trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

The popular BBC car show "Top Gear" is revving up a U.S. edition.

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. OP
    OP
    trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

I'm excited about this... but I doubt it will be as good as the original British show... The best part about the BBC version is when they start raggin' on American cars... I highly doubt they'll do that... Detroit would have this show pulled in a heartbeat...

3. asherchy

asherchy Premium Member Premium

maybe drew carey can host this bastardization as well...

4. OP
    OP
    trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

do you like the British "The Office" better than the American one? Or do you not watch any of them?

5. asherchy

asherchy Premium Member Premium

im not a fan of either .office... and i honestly think drew carey did a great job at .whose line... got a chance to see him do the dirty version at the melrose improv with ryan stiles... just about peed mah pants

6. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

i dont really like the idea. theres just something about the hosts that make top gear so good. i doubt they can find anyone as witty as Jeremy Clarkson to be the host of the show. Top gear is not only an automotive show, but i also think of it as a comedy as well...a very funny comedy. i dont think an American version can come close to the original.

*edit* the only plus i can see to top gear coming to north america is that there will be more reviews on USDM cars.

Last edited: Jan 19, 2008