Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

[OT] This is the kind of stuff that goes on...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Deecarp, Dec 23, 2007.

1. Deecarp

Deecarp Premium Member Premium

Bay Area
    QX60 AWD
    Darryl
    This is the kind of thing I'm talking about, just silly stuff. just looking through the for sale threads on the org and I was wondering what this was all about....
    http://infinitifx.org/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=17249 all for a 06 shifter. Can't we just get along?.....

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

gosh, I think there are more mature guys over at the Honda/Civic forums...

3. OP
    OP
    Deecarp

Bay Area
    QX60 AWD
    Darryl
    I know just crazy man. I don't even reply to sell things I've post b/c of non-since...

4. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

Wow what a tool...*edit* oh hes on IS too =)

Last edited: Dec 23, 2007
  5. guy got bent out of shape that i'd rather buy a brand new one for 52 from a dealer, than to buy his for 50 plus shipping. who knows what abuse his has taken. if i can avoid any possible hassle or headache by paying 2 bucks more. believe me i'm going too. his "didn't pony up" comment just got under my skin i guess.

6. Frankiago

Frankiago Evo Troll Premium

IL
    I know how it feels for comments like that to irritate you. There was the group buy for the rotors where the guy selling them got my order messed up and I had to wait a very long time before getting them, and then he had the audacity to tell someone working with the group buy that he has a discounted set of rotors because the "buyer didn't come through" or whatever terms he used.

He put the blame on me for him screwing up my order and myself wanting the rotors I ordered, and then he had a set of rotors that were incorrect just sitting around. Making up an excuse that takes the blame off of his company's poor quality assurance is just asinine.

7. OP
    OP
    Deecarp

Bay Area
    QX60 AWD
    Darryl
    I guess all in all we can't blame manufacturers, or forums for what people do. No matter where you are or go you'll always have someone that will rub you the wrong way. We wish life would be simpler but that would be to easy. We'll just have to figure it out as we go... I'm still learning like everyone, and I even have to re-evaluate how I do things. Change; we do or we don't--I'm slowing starting to see.....treat folks how you want to be treated, and hopefully the results will be good.