Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti crossover owners and enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

[OT] The Official Rant/Nonsense Thread

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by pmanliu, May 13, 2010.

1. pmanliu

pmanliu iS VIP iS VIP

NYC
    2017 WRX
    Garages:
    Hm.. if the mods dont mind maybe try something new out. Just a thread for us bored members to talk about things not pertaining to any of the subforums we already have and also not worthy of their own thread. Maybe just a type of rant/chat thread? Hopefully it does not get out of hand, haha but i doubt it will

anyways i'll start.

first final exam tomorrow! and finally going to be home soon. can't wait. how was everyone elses day? :tup:

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. FXchris305

FXchris305 Member

miami
    2005 Honda S2000
    Garages:
    my day was pretty good . had to do alot of work around the house cause the parents are out on a cruise... and i cleaned the interior out of the FX then drove her around miami ;)

3. bleedingsujit

bleedingsujit Premium Member Premium

waiting for the rain, it's been a nice day. Checking out Canvas tonight.

4. gto

gto Track Ready Moderator

Los Angeles, CA
    05 FX35 RWD
    Garages:
    Just cleaned up some dog poop :eek:

5. OP
    OP
    pmanliu

pmanliu iS VIP iS VIP

NYC
    2017 WRX
    Garages:
    looking for suggestions on how to end this year of college. Alloted one day of recovery after my last final cause i dont want to wreck the fx driving home loll. Things to keep in mind... this is the first semester of college without a girlfriend :) Extreme ideas, welcomed

6. Watching the celtics right now, hoping they are going to close out the series against the cavs tonight. Lets go C's

7. FXchris305

FXchris305 Member

miami
    2005 Honda S2000
    Garages:
    just got home from dropping off a friend and opened up the FX to like 6k on the way home lol :biggrin:

8. StuLax18

StuLax18 Staph Moderator

Dallas, TX
    2007 FX35 RWD
    Garages:
    Yay, finally a thread like this!

For my rant:

women drivers

That is all.

9. gto

gto Track Ready Moderator

Los Angeles, CA
    05 FX35 RWD
    Garages:
    Heating up some pizza

10. OP
    OP
    pmanliu

pmanliu iS VIP iS VIP

NYC
    2017 WRX
    Garages:
    digiornos? or leftovers?

11. tchuck

tchuck iS VIP iS VIP

Portland, OR
    Garages:
    Alright, somebody has to spice up this thread. Follow up questions to reheating leftovers??? :shame:

How about this: Brand loyalty. I think it's stupid, but I subconsciously participate in it all the time and I constantly see other people doing it as well. Why? Human nature? Fear of change? I don't know but it makes no sense to assume that just because a certain company makes a good product that all their other products will be equally as good. It drives me nuts!
    Rant over. I like this thread better already...

12. OP
    OP
    pmanliu

pmanliu iS VIP iS VIP

NYC
    2017 WRX
    Garages:
    is this another bash

[​IMG]

13. GEE50FX

GEE50FX The Traveller iS VIP

Kincardine, Ontario, Ca
    2010 White FX50S-sold
    Wayne
    Garages:
    Hell, all you young-uns talkin about school,,,,,,,,bah humbug, heck I retired 8 years ago when I was 53.

I just chill all day and do as I please. Sometimes I even do a bit of work around the house.

14. OP
    OP
    pmanliu

pmanliu iS VIP iS VIP

NYC
    2017 WRX
    Garages:
    ^ whoa seriously?? i always thought you were in your mid 30s, max young 40s...

props to you.

15. HumbertoCALI

HumbertoCALI Premium Member Premium

South Gate, CA
    2003 FX45 AWD
    Garages:
    Talk about using up our bandwidth with this thread. Lol

16. tchuck

tchuck iS VIP iS VIP

Portland, OR
    Garages:
    If the shoe fits... :wub:

Seriously though, It was a brand loyalty bash not an Apple bash. As I've said before I have purchased and do currently use lots of Apple stuff and do not think they are beyond making valuable products. The brand loyalty thing happens in every industry, including but not limited to: Cars, computers, clothing, tools, radio stations, etc... The specific example that was in my head while I was writing the rant was auto related. I had a conversation with my business partner today about how almost every major car manufacturer has produced at least one POS in their history. That brought he and I to the topic of brand loyalty and how the aforementioned example makes it so unreasonable. By the time I reached the end of this most stimulating thread I was already thinking about the conversation earlier. Luckily this thread has no point so I was able to continue my thought. :LOL:

17. here is my rant for today:

Goddamn Lebron, how could you lose to the celtics?!!!:banghead:

---------- Post added at 11:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 PM ----------

ahhhh, wish i was retired too:tup:

18. StuLax18

StuLax18 Staph Moderator

Dallas, TX
    2007 FX35 RWD
    Garages:
    I too think Apple might be getting a little worse. My girlfriend's year-old MacBook Pro acts up alot, while my 2.5 year-old MacBook is usually fine. And this thing is beat to hell, too.

19. KNFX

KNFX Premium Member Premium

Katy, TX
    2006 FX35 RWD
    Garages:
    Are there any problems with the iPhones out there? I plan on switching over to AT&T and getting the new iPhone when it comes out later this year.

Anyways.. my rant of the day seems to be an ongoing one, especially at work. I agree with whoever said there should be a stupid tax. Its the stupid people that make me work that much harder and longer. Its either tax the stupid or let me take care of them another way, and we can all live just that much happier. Ok I'm done, thanks.