Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti crossover owners and enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

Spotted!!!

Discussion in 'FX (03-08) - Gallery' started by Guest, Jun 6, 2007.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

Dr2K.jpg

I work in Santa Clarita now and I saw this ride today.

Doc, are you aware that someone's taking your FX for a joy ride? He had 5 chicks in your ride. Just kidding, it was just one guy.

Attached Files:

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. OP
    OP

Guest Guest

I hope Pierce got his FX back. Did you get any pics of the guys drifting it?

3. OP
    OP

Guest Guest

Good to hear DG is hard for some shops to get right. What's the name of that shop?

4. OP
    OP

Guest Guest

Re: (rookie)

Patterson's

5. OP
    OP

Guest Guest

Re: Spotted!!! (gto-dave)

When I took my FX to the dealer for headlight recall service it seems that someone in the shop dropped something on my bumper and put a small gash or chip in the paint and finish. No damage. The body shop just repainted and finished the whole bumper.

I guess when Dennis took that picture someone at the bodyshop was taking my FX back to the dealership and stopped to have lunch. The bodyshop is close by to that location.

6. OP
    OP

Guest Guest

Re: Spotted!!! (Dr.2K)

OH

I hate when they use our cars for there own bullshit. I see the local Bimmer mechanics with a new ride every morning at Starbucks for their traveller coffee. It's not like they're giving us any gas at the dealer when we pick our cars up

7. OP
    OP

Guest Guest

Re: Spotted!!! (gto-dave)

Yea, I know Dave it should't happen but what can you do. Can't guard your ride everytime it goes into the dealer. So no sense crying over stuff you really can't control. As long as they aren't doing any real BS in my car allI can do is let it go.

8. sgvxcheese

sgvxcheese Member

Southern California
    infiniti fx 35
    saw a FX @ diamond plaza earlier today, silver with black on chrome iforges i think. anybody here was the one?

9. OP
    OP
    Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

Saw a few FX's last night at the Howard Hughes Center - I took a pic of this one:

[​IMG]

10. trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

I also belong to another car site... I've been there since 01' (it's an Acura site cuz of my last car... anyway), I got into a... sorta a disagreedment with another member there about FX's... I had posted a reply saying that I don't see a lot of FXs down here in the South OC, and that I can easily go a whole day without ever seeing one... but he didn't believe me...

...well, let's just say... after that debate... I'm seeing more and more FXs... A LOT more... I guess I just wasn't paying enough attention before or something

11. OP
    OP
    Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

During the week when Im staying in OC - there arent as many FX's out there - the OC is more of an X5 area - there are millions of X5s out there. The FX isnt high class enuf for the OC folks. They like their Beemers and Benz's.