Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

Seat & Steering Wheel

Discussion in 'FX (03-08) - Interior & Exterior' started by robb<35>, Sep 3, 2007.

1. hey guys, just got my new fx , i have a question for u guys, when u shut off the car and take out the key, the seat moves back and the steering wheel moves up , is there any way to disengage this feature, i mean its pretty cool and all but sometimes i find it annoying, lol thanks

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. Yes you can turn it off using the settings menu located below the display screen. Just scroll down using the joystick, i forgot the exact name but it's there cause I've turned mine off too.

3. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

turn your car on and make sure it is in park or you cant access the features to turn it off. just go into the settings and there should be a box just uncheck it and it will stop. i personally live the feature and whenever new people are in my car they go "whoa" whenever it happens...i love it :)

4. Frankiago

Frankiago Evo Troll Premium

IL
    I think it's awesome too lol... I sometimes get the "whoa" during it moving, but the magic REALLY happens when I'm too drunk to drive and someone else sits in the passenger seat.

5. OP
    OP
    robb<35>

robb<35> Member

sounds good , and another thing i noticed that on the screen theres no digital clock only the other one? is there another setting for this??

6. OP
    OP
    robb<35>

robb<35> Member

thanks guys ye theres a setting called steering lift and seat lift on/off, now how do i reset the oil maintence thing and the digital clock on if theres an option for it i tried looking in my manual for this crap but didnt show it

7. Frankiago

Frankiago Evo Troll Premium

IL
    No clock. That's what the analog one is there for.

8. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

yeah...having no clock on such a big screen blows though. i heard the 07's have a digital clock on their displays

9. fxlr8

fxlr8 Staff Administrator

California
    None
    Garages:
    to reset the oil maintenance

while you are viewing the oil maintenance miles hold the reset button down.

10. OP
    OP
    robb<35>

robb<35> Member

thanks guys, yeh i think its pretty stupid not to have a clock on the screen on a 40 thousand+ car , the thing is small and when driving sometimes its hard to see it ah well

11. Dr.2K

Dr.2K iS Doctor on Duty iS VIP

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    Well they have the digital clock on the 06+ so I guess infiniti dropped the ball on the 03-05 even on the tech package.:mad: