Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

[OT] scion tc ???

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by asherchy, Nov 18, 2007.

1. asherchy

asherchy Premium Member Premium

my roommate just bought an 08 scion tc. anyone know any good forums he can look into??

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. OP
    OP
    asherchy

google will bring up 20 for an infiniti... doesnt mean its as usefull as this site or the org...

3. Keemo

Keemo Premium Member Premium

HA, 'IS' is more usefull that Google!

4. keemo u should search in google for an effective sentencing/grammar/spelling checker... lol :rofl:

5. Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

Those lil things have a lot of aftermarket parts now - I heard that they make bolt on turbo kits for them now. Now Im scared of them - hahaha, i gotta make sure I dont see intercooler in the front grill........:LOL:

6. Yea my friend has a scion TC... black on with TT.. lives in LA... yea there are MASSIVE amounts of aftermarket parts for them... probably becuz the consumers of the scion brand are alot younger, less affluent, and prefer a car that can be easily modified. www.gotv3.com (my friends site) If there are FX parts available there ill let u guys know... he gets wholesale price...

7. wats the nitto link for?

8. trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

I dunno... mod ideas for his friend(?)

9. nitto NT420 is best... = )

10. OP
    OP
    asherchy

11. Frankiago

Frankiago Evo Troll Premium

IL
    Price demographic. The FX is normally only affordable to an older crowd, whereas the tC is an economy car with a sporty touch.

The non-make-specific forums for Virginia are ridiculous, mostly because 75% of them buy used Hondas and still think hatchbacks are the poo.

12. BTLFED

BTLFED Member

Woodstock GA
    2006 FX35 AWD
    Back when I was married (because I was stupid) the now x-wife bought an xB (because I wanted one but she was a b!tch and bought one for herself) and the main forum I was on for hers was www.scionlife.com. There is a lot of good info on there.