Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

[OT] Rhino gets spanked by a Cobra

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Psiclne, Jun 29, 2007.

1. Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

:mad: So Im sitting at a red light - a newer model Mustang pulls up next to me and gives it a rev.....I aint gonna back down, even though in the Back of my head I know I aint got a chance, specially how that thing is idling.

Light turns green - I floor it and I pull ahead 1 & 1/2 cars goin thru 1st & 2nd gear....then he pulls next to me and passes me up. Oh wells I tried.....time for more mods.

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. rookie

rookie Premium Member Premium

Me likey mods. What's next?

3. OP
    OP
    Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

I'm almost positive I'm goin to get the Nismo Exhaust - I saw Daves post from the Org and liked it since.....I saw Pierce the other day at LMS and I got to hear it on his 45 it was a good sound - but Im sure its not gonna sound that way on a 35.

4. rookie

Little less deep in tone but should be close. I like the sound of that exhaust, I believe the fujitsubo is a quieter version (same maker) of the Nismo.

5. OP
    OP
    Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

Do you know which retailers carry it for us? Or do I get the G Version? Any pros or cons on it?

6. rookie

Fujitsubo?

http://intensepower.com/fulerexg35co.html

The difference between a G35 coupe and a 350z exhaust system is mostly the mid pipe length. An 8" extension is sold by a few dealers to convert the 350z wheelbase to the G35/FX wheel base. We still have a longer bumper overhang than the G coupe so the tips will also need to be extended.

7. Dr.2K

Dr.2K iS Doctor on Duty iS VIP

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    That mustang is a V8 compared to a your NA V6 so it isn't on the same playing field. You did your best Will and did try and represent!

8. Frankiago

Frankiago Evo Troll Premium

IL
    The only replacement for displacement is FI!!!

9. OP
    OP
    Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

So I was coming home just now from Meeting up with Ken -
    Cobra Stang next to me......
    exhuast tone was real raspy sounding....
    I hear whine.....
    I see gauges on the A pilar.....

Light turns green -
    I go for the gusto........

But got spanked again by a Cobra. :thumpdown:

10. Dr.2K

Dr.2K iS Doctor on Duty iS VIP

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    Man Will, stop playing with the V8's :p. Your going to have a sore ass!:LOL:

11. trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

I know some of you guys like a good challenge... me? personally... I won't pick battles I know I can't win... with the Mustangs... go for the V6s maybe even a GT, but better give it a good launch... but the Cobras, Roushs, Saleen's.... f'getabout-it.

12. theMerchant

theMerchant iS VIP iS VIP

+1
    :4tongue:

rhino.jpg

Attached Files: