Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

Rear Wiper Blade?

Discussion in 'FX (03-08) - Interior & Exterior' started by iknowitsfast, Dec 30, 2007.

1. Man, where on earth can I buy the rear wiper blade for my FX35? Ive gone to Pepboys, autozone, and even EBAY. and cant find it. Can anyone shed any light on where I can buy one? Thanx!

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. rookie

rookie Premium Member Premium

We had a discussion on this the other day. I thought it was all or nothing but turbocad posted it's available from the dealer. Check this thread. Rear Wiper Blade Replacement - InfinitiScene.com

3. trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

I wish I can replace the whole wiper cuz it's faded like (my recently replaced) trimming... I'm sure I can, but it'll probably cost an arm and a leg...

4. trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

Wow!!! Thanks Viet!!! The wiper arm (the faded part) is only like $26!!! I was thinking more...

5. rookie

Would probably be more from a dealer parts counter. If the cover on the elbow thingy is faded make sure to get a new one of those too. I can probably get those things painted glossy black if needed.

6. trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

elbow thingy? what number (on that link) are you referring to?

7. rookie

Part number 2 that covers the bolt. Kind of an elbow thingy. :rofl:

8. trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

got it! thanks

9. OP
    OP
    iknowitsfast

iknowitsfast Member

Rookie, thanx man!