Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

[OT] Really Bad Weekend

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by HumbertoCALI, Jun 18, 2007.

1. HumbertoCALI

HumbertoCALI Premium Member Premium

South Gate, CA
    2003 FX45 AWD
    Garages:
    **UPDATE** Really Bad Weekend

Well Gents and any ladies out there, this weekend by far has been to worse this year.

First of all I am a huge Angels Baseball fan and I make it a point to go root for them anywhere I can. In this case the Angels were playing at Dodger Stadium on Friday night. I arrived at the game with 2 of my Co-Workers, who are big Dodger fans, and proceeded to put on my Angel's Jersey. The response I got from everyone there was that I was at the wrong stadium.

After the game, I arrived at my lovely FX and..........(I took these pictures today because I could not bear to drive it or look at it this whole weekend)

Picture104.jpg
    Picture105.jpg
    Picture106.jpg
    Picture107.jpg
    Picture109.jpg
    Picture110.jpg
    Picture111.jpg
    Picture112.jpg
    Picture113.jpg
    Picture114.jpg

This is not the worse of it. After I dropped of my friends, I started to drive home and with all that was going on I forgot that my tank was on empty. I had to get off the road and fill up at a gas station. While I was there I was mugged by 4 guys... Money, Watch, Ring, Cell phone GONE... then they wanted to take the FX but the gas station attendant came to my rescue...

Not a good weekend at all... Just needed to vent.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jun 22, 2007

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. Krayzie

Krayzie AĆ©rospatiale

wow, i dont even know what to say...some people just take it too far and then getting mugged to top it off :(

3. OP
    OP
    HumbertoCALI

South Gate, CA
    2003 FX45 AWD
    Garages:
    I know......

4. rookie

rookie Premium Member Premium

Dam man. Hurts to see, pains me to read and makes me mad this stuff happens.

5. gto

gto Track Ready Moderator

Los Angeles, CA
    05 FX35 RWD
    Garages:
    You know how I feel brutha

6. OP
    OP
    HumbertoCALI

South Gate, CA
    2003 FX45 AWD
    Garages:
    Do you think that ZAINO can help me out :)

7. rookie

Yeah, that'll buff right out.

8. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

honestly...I'm just speechless. it just pisses me off whenever i see or hear about these things happening...i just get so angry! i would have honestly shed a tear if i saw this happen to my car.

sorry to hear about your mugging...hope you are not too badly injured. material things can be replaced but a life can't.

any reports on the damage? are you going to go through insurance? i think it would be really costly to fix...could you even paint over all the scratches because some look like they have gone right through the paint...

9. rookie

10. fxlr8

fxlr8 Staff Administrator

California
    None
    Garages:
  11. Deecarp

Deecarp Premium Member Premium

Bay Area
    QX60 AWD
    Darryl
    Yeah man sorry to here about you and the car. ditto like everyone say you are here and alive. I know it pisses everyone off though. It's just hard to believe that people do what they do. you work hard try to do the right things and idiots find away to mess it all up. unfortuniate, that you had to endure all that you did. At this point hopefully it will all get better. The scene is here for you. B-E-Z Humberto

DC

12. Dr.2K

Dr.2K iS Doctor on Duty iS VIP

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    Dam, I don't know what to say but I am truely sorry this happend to you Humberto. People carry things way too far. Sad to see and hear about these things in our supposedly civilized society.

13. gto

Los Angeles, CA
    05 FX35 RWD
    Garages:
    Uhhhhhhh . . . . . . ya right
    Didnt you know Zaino's a bunch of hype anyway. I did see an infomercial in the past where they fixed scratches.
    Really though, I think you need a paint job, but it couldnt hurt to ask a pro. There might be some magic product that can fill in those things.

Let us know what you find out.

14. OP
    OP
    HumbertoCALI

South Gate, CA
    2003 FX45 AWD
    Garages:
    Thank you all for your support.

The first thing that did come to my mind when I finally got home that Friday night was that I was OK and that I did not leave this earth without saying goodbye to my 2 lovely daughters...

On a better note, I just got back from the LAPD 76th Station and I positively identified the kid who mugged me. The kid is only 14 years old. I am pressing full charges and the dective tells me that it's only a matter of time when they catch the rest.

Thanks again for your support....

15. fxlr8

fxlr8 Staff Administrator

California
    None
    Garages:
    Great news. Can't believe the crap that goes on these days. Make sure they pay your deductible also.

16. mtbfx

mtbfx Member

monterey park
    Garages:
    sorry to hear what happened to you and your ride. glad you are ok after all these. this reminds me of my sister years ago, forced to open bank safe during robbery, then got mugged at knifepoint on the way home.

may help or not, but you can check with your infiniti dealer if they will offer you a loaner if you use their body shop. i did it recently after i was offered a loaner. i can send you more details if or show you the work they did on mine.

17. Ironchef

Ironchef Member

Those pics really took my breath away. They hit every damn panel, making for one hell of an insurance claim. All that over baseball......

18. OP
    OP
    HumbertoCALI

South Gate, CA
    2003 FX45 AWD
    Garages:
    ***UPDATE***

Well it has been almost a week and now the LAPD has 3 of the 4 guys who mugged me.

Thank God for Technology these days. It seems that my cooperation in this matter was minimal. The neighboring Bank of America had a clear shot of all of them arriving and leaving the scene through the back alley. They have returned my material belonging and will return me the money when they stand trial.

They will be arraigned on Monday.

19. rookie

That's good dam news. Insurance will take care of the FX. :D

20. gto

Los Angeles, CA
    05 FX35 RWD
    Garages:
    & ya got all your shit back!?
    & the bling ring? :)))))))