Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

[OT] Randy still doing Angel Eye installs?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Tummy, Jul 17, 2007.

1. Tummy

Tummy Member

NJ
    Hello new forum people.

I still haven't gotten my own angel eyes installed and was wondering if Randy is still doing them?

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. Dr.2K

Dr.2K iS Doctor on Duty iS VIP

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    Hi Tummy! Welcome and glad you made it over to the scene.

I think Viet can answer this question more directly. I am not too sure as to what his schedule or situation is at the moment.

3. rookie

rookie Premium Member Premium

I guess this would be a good thread for explanations as to the back up log of work.

Some may or may not know Randy hurt his back a while back. This made some of the services he was providing harder on him. With some crazy Dr.s help his back has gotten better and I believe he has been active enough for it to stay healthy.

Part of the back log of work was due to him not wanting to take on these Angel Eye installs which he was having to re-do over and over due to the inverters failing. I can understand where he was coming from on this, I'm not sure if he was asking for full service costs on re-doing any lights due to cracked ccfls or failed inverters. I do think he was doing this mostly at a cost to his own time.

A few months back Randy also started a new job which also takes up his time, and takes away time from him catching up on the back log. Hopefully everyone can understand this part since we all have bills to pay and a full time job should come before side work.

Now the part I don't expect everyone to understand is the amount of time he has put into my FX. This is no excuse to not be catching up on his committed work/services, but it's something that has been on his plate.

I've asked him to try and catch up on the work, 95% of it is headlights 5% is the 2 grilles that are the last ones he said he would do.

If you have not contacted me with what was supposed to be done to your lights please do so. Unfortunately the pm system on the org is horrible. People do not keep the quoted messaging in place which is hard to track what the person wants, reply cuts off the messaging and the pm limit is hard to keep in check since it automatically deletes messages as the pm box fills.

Viet

4. Special FX

Special FX Member

Yes i'm Still waiting for a reply from Randy. He's had my headlights for about 4 months now. I know he injured himself, but it would be kinda nice if he would atleast give me an update on the angel eyes. If you could get in touch with him it would be great. Thanks Viet.