Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

QX30 17+ QX30 line-up in the Americas

Discussion in 'QX30 Chat' started by fxlr8, Jan 22, 2016.

1. fxlr8

fxlr8 Staff Administrator

California
    None
    Garages:
    Line-up of its all-new QX30 premium active crossover for the United States and Canada.

While sharing basic exterior and interior designs, the QX30 line will be offered in three unique versions, each with its own front and rear fascia, wheel design and interior themes:
    • QX30: The crossover’s highly sculpted exterior, unique stance and asymmetric cabin design exemplify Infiniti’s design-led approach to product development. This version is sold in Europe and other regions outside of the Americas under the Q30 name. In the Americas, this model will be front-wheel drive.
    • QX30S: With a lower stance, aggressive front and rear fascia, cross-drilled front brake rotors, 19-inch wheels and performance tires, the QX30S is the sports version of Infiniti’s new premium compact line. It was shown at this year’s Los Angeles Auto Show and is sold in other markets as the Q30S.
    • QX30 AWD: With an intelligent all-wheel drive system, slightly higher ride height and off-road inspired front and rear valence panels, the vehicle is able to take on urban, suburban and winding rural roads in all driving conditions. The QX30 AWD debuted at the Los Angeles Auto Show as the QX30.
    The QX30 line for the U.S. and Canada is powered by a 208-horsepower, 2.0-liter turbocharged 4-cylinder mated to a 7-speed dual clutch automatic transmission, and it is scheduled to go on sale at Infiniti retailers in the United States and Canada in mid-2016 and in Mexico and Latin America in the second half of 2016.

Infiniti has revealed an aggressive new product portfolio expansion based on a series of acclaimed concept cars that had been introduced in the last two years, including the Infiniti Q60 Concept. The production version of the 2017 Infiniti Q60 sport coupe makes its world debut January 11, 2016 at the North American International Auto Show in Detroit.

2017_Infiniti_QX30_and_QX30S.jpg

Infiniti announces QX30 line-up in the Americas

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. ocal21

ocal21 iS VIP iS VIP

Boston, MA
    2012 FX35
    Oscar
    Garages:
    I don't think I'm a big fan of this one.

mutant 9 likes this.
  3. wlvrn97

wlvrn97 Member

So Cal
    Damien
    Got really good reviews in Motor Trend mostly attributing it to being built on the Mercedes-Benz CLA platform. Basically is the same chassis, powertrain
    and engine...Infiniti just slapped on the body and interior. Not a big fan either but will probably sell well.

4. myron02

myron02 Member

Canada
    2007 fx35
    they are gonna price this in canada the same as benz, and who ever buys a vehicle like this is a brand whore, so they will go out and buy the mercedes version of this. I don't think this will sell well at all.

5. RIPnFX

RIPnFX iS VIP iS VIP

Los Angeles/Bakersfield
    Infiniti FX 35 Limited Edition
    Rip Singh
    Garages:
    It's not the best looking mini crossover but I think they will sell well here in the States.

Last edited: Jan 22, 2016
  6. mishanja

mishanja Member

Sugar Land, TX
    2013 BMW X5
    Garages:
    meh....

7. FRITZ35

FRITZ35 Member

CANFIELD, OHIO
    2017 INFINITI QX30
    I have owned an FX45, 3 or 4 FX35s, G35 Coupe, EX35, some G sedans, and my wife now owns a new QX50 which she and I really enjoy (Almost a QX70 at a friendlier price). I am hoping to see a QX30 soon. When are they expected to hit the U.S. dealers? I am watching the Bonita Springs/Naples Florida dealers, as well as the Cleveland & Pittsburgh dealers and none in sight yet. Have any showed up anywhere yet? They look good, but I want to drive it and compare to the QX50 in ride and handling. Their introductory advertising says mid-2016. (Arriving when?)

Fritz35

8. FRITZ35

FRITZ35 Member

CANFIELD, OHIO
    2017 INFINITI QX30
    Just bought a new QX30 in Blade Silver with most of the goodies - like it even more than my wife's 2016 QX50, which is also a great car. It also makes our garage look larger, and has plenty of power (put it in "S" and you will think you are driving a V8). Handles well and has great brakes, plus a very luxurious wheat interior.
    Fritz

fxlr8 likes this.
  9. MTN FX

MTN FX Mountain Man Premium

Big Bear City,Ca.
    2004 FX35 AWD
    John Green
    Garages:
    Not feeling the looks and my 08 Charger R/T already has a Mercedes AWD drivetrain and Trans.