Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

[OT] Pictures Of 10/20 Bbq?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by FX_Allen, Oct 20, 2007.

1. yea sorry i couldn't make it... i had to take my friend to pay and sign stuff on his new AUDI... bastard... :mad: i told him to get the FX and save his 70k... o well... ill send u pic of his new car later... my FX and his R8 will pose together... hand in hand... RAWR! :biggrin:

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

Holy Sh!t Your friend bought a R8??!!

I'll post some pics in a few minutes, I'm on my Treo right now... but I don't think they'll be much to look at... the other guys will have better pics

It was a huge turnout btw... pretty much all G35's... and only like 7 of us FXer's

Last edited: Oct 20, 2007
  3. OP
    OP
    FX_Allen

FX_Allen Member

If we have an FX focused meet ill tell my friend to bring his R8... he got it in black on black wid the 19's and black interior... but i think hes gonna go get some HRE's soon... R8 is sooooo beautiful... ALMOST (almost) makes me wanna sell my FX... dont worry fellow FXers ill beat him when i get my vantage on my 23rd bday.... :cool: