Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

[OT] OT: Taste in cars-Dubai style...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by trainerKEN, Mar 21, 2008.

1. trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

got this from another forum... (this is a valet at a shopping mall, imagine their country club)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Image509.jpg

Image512.jpg

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

DSC_1033.jpg

DSC_1035.jpg

DSC_1054.jpg

DSC_1034.jpg

DSC_1050.jpg

DSC_1074.jpg

DSC_1028.jpg

DSC_1027.jpg

DSC_1029.jpg

DSC_1023.jpg

DSC_1075.jpg

DSC_1076.jpg

DSC_1077.jpg

DSC_1079.jpg

DSC_1081.jpg

DSC_1021.jpg

DSC_1056.jpg

DSC_1061.jpg

DSC_1040.jpg

DSC_1066.jpg

DSC_1036.jpg

DSC_1038.jpg

Attached Files:

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. Keemo

Keemo Premium Member Premium

Was that Caskyline's lambo? ;)

nice rides!!

3. jbaker1121

jbaker1121 Im in touch with humanity iS VIP

Westchester, New York
    09 FX50
    Garages:
    ihate when when ppl post stuff like this saying "omgz dubai is so much moniez lol!!!!!!!!"

theres places all over the US where yu can go, and you see things like this...even at shopping malls.

just IMO, dubai isn't that special. :)

4. Keemo

Well, where there's oil, there's big $$$$ to spend.

5. jbaker1121

Westchester, New York
    09 FX50
    Garages:
    true, but we have money here, and cars like that heere, in the same place liek that here....and its not like ppl in DUbai are like "OMGZ NICE CARZ IN NEWYORKXZ AT A MALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL" (no offense)

so idk....just my $.02

6. Keemo

It must be because they have the worlds largest hotel that's shaped as a sail boat, the worlds second largest marina, an island complex that's shaped like a palm tree and another in the works that is gona be 4km wide and look like the world made of islands, and they are currently building what is said to be the next tallest building in the world by a long shot.

All this taken off of Wikipedia, so who knows how credible it is.

I still love looking at those cars no matter where they're from. Dam I want just one before I die. :p

7. jbaker1121

Westchester, New York
    09 FX50
    Garages:
    come down to NY i'll let you drive the CL550! haha.....................jk;)

8. asherchy

asherchy Premium Member Premium

i go to the beverly center all the time.... i valet.... we have nice cars... it does not look like the dubai mall... theyre all princes for Fsake
    omgz dubai is so much moniez lol ;)
    on the other hand i do see at least one ferrari/lambo a day and ive seen 3 different bugatti veyrons around

Last edited: Mar 22, 2008
  9. jbaker1121

Westchester, New York
    09 FX50
    Garages:

exactly!!!!!!!!!!!i see the former atleast 6 times a week. (depending ont he weather of course. i saw a lambo in the snow once :err:

lol my new quote of the month

"OMGZ DUBAI IS SO MUCH MONIEZ LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!"

10. DJLuMi

DJLuMi Member

Dubai
    hehehe no comment !!:vroam:

11. Keemo

:LOL:

12. jc'sfx

jc'sfx Premium Member Premium

J - Have you been drinking Hater-ade?? .. just playin brah .. Those are some sick ass cars tho, and like Keemo said, I just want one before I leave this world.

13. Dang!!
    I really like the white gemballa biturbo Porsche cheyenne :biggrin:

Even though I know we have them in the states, its still nice to look at pictures no matter where they are ;)

14. jbaker1121

Westchester, New York
    09 FX50
    Garages:
    i'll make my grandfather bring his CL550 to the next tri-state meet haha

15. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

Those guys are just ballers...

J its just the atmosphere that surrounds these cars. theres no place in the world you will find all the friggin crazy things these guys are building there...look at the hotels, the marina, the shopping, everything....THESE are things you wont find in the States. the entertainment and tourism components are just going through the roof. the cars are just a lil bit of the extra wow factor.

16. jc'sfx

jc'sfx Premium Member Premium

I wonder if you can rent one of these cars if you go on vacation there.

17. gto

gto Track Ready Moderator

Los Angeles, CA
    05 FX35 RWD
    Garages:
    OIL! :thumpdown:

18. DJLuMi

DJLuMi Member

Dubai
    u can.. and if ur plannin to come i'll be glad to be the tour guide .. hehe

u need some pics of the ongoing projects in dubai ?

just for your info ;)

[FONT=verdana,geneva,arial,sans serif][SIZE=-1]"Today the population of the UAE is estimated at 3.2m, with Emirati nationals making up only 20%. About 1m people live in Dubai, making it the UAE's most populous city, and almost double the population of the city of Abu Dhabi. By 2010, the UAE's population is expected to grow by another 2m, and the proportion of foreigners may reach 90%."[/SIZE][/FONT]

[FONT=verdana,geneva,arial,sans serif][SIZE=-1]In part, Dubai’s obsession with diversifying its economy is recognition that its oil reserves are likely to be exhausted by 2010. The information industry in particular has been lavishly cultivated. In 2000, Dubai Internet City opened at a cost of $250m. This is a zone of tax-free trading based on the model of the Jebel Ali Free Zone, designed to appeal to large information-technology companies and to “knowledge professionals” from around the world. The list of tenants includes Dell, Siemens, HP, Microsoft, Oracle and Cisco Systems. For media companies there is the adjacent Dubai Media City, which opened in 2001 and is now home to branches of CNN, Reuters and Dow Jones, among others.

[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,geneva,arial,sans serif][SIZE=-1]Sheikh Mohammed has dedicated himself to turning Dubai into a business, tourism and aviation hub. He hopes to attract 15m visitors a year to Dubai by 2010. The annual Dubai Shopping Festival, launched in 1995, now fills hotels to 90% capacity and can generate sales of up to $1.5 billion. He also created the Dubai World Cup, the world's richest horse race, held every March. A rolling programme of investment and expansion continues: the Burj Al Arab, a luxury hotel built on an artificial island, has become a symbol of the city.[/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,geneva,arial,sans serif][SIZE=-1][/SIZE][/FONT]
    [FONT=verdana,geneva,arial,sans serif][SIZE=-1]Emirates, the national airline launched in 1985, is equally ambitious. It has turned a profit every year, making $762m in 2005-06, despite soaring fuel prices. It is one of the biggest customers of both Airbus and Boeing, and plans to expand aggressively in the coming decade.[/SIZE][/FONT]

"This kind of growth rate is reflective of an economic boom. What is good is that despite modest contributions from the oil sector, Dubai is presenting a healthy budget surplus," said one analyst. Tourism and trade should be among key contributors to the revenue growth projections, he said. (Gulf News)"

Last edited: Apr 3, 2008
  19. fxlr8

fxlr8 Staff Administrator

California
    None
    Garages:
  20. gto

gto Track Ready Moderator

Los Angeles, CA
    05 FX35 RWD
    Garages:
    That is freakin' awesome!