Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

Ordered springs and 275/45/20 tires

Discussion in 'FX (03-08) - Wheels & Suspension' started by JAB1, Aug 28, 2007.

1. JAB1

JAB1 Member

Well I just took the plunge and ordered H&R springs, and hankook ventus 275/45/20(on stock wheels). Hope I am happy with the results!! just thought Id share as I am excited, and nervous. The springs are my first real mod, only thing else is stb. And the tires I have read both sides of if 275 will work on 8inch rim, but I talked to a couple people who have it and are happy, so we shall see.

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. Dr.2K

Dr.2K iS Doctor on Duty iS VIP

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    You should be very happy with it! Post pics when you have them installed.

3. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

hope you are happy with your results! i hope to take the H&R plunge soon as soon as i can. i will also be going with 275/45-20 tires when i get my new rims (hopefully 20x9) some time in the future.

4. OP
    OP
    JAB1

JAB1 Member

Ill be sure to post pics. havent even recieved this stuff in the mail and now I cant get spacers off the brain:wub:

5. da mayor

da mayor Member

congrats im waiting to order the springs

6. OP
    OP
    JAB1

JAB1 Member

Tires arrived yesterday, still waiting on springs, I really like the look of these tires, cant wait to get it all put together.