Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

[OT] Ok here it is. Tell me what you think.....

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Z33_2_FX35, Jul 20, 2007.

1. 2006 FX35, Touring, Sport, Nav, hands free, back up camera...etc...etc... ~10k miles. $35k OTD. Good? Bad?

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. HumbertoCALI

HumbertoCALI Premium Member Premium

South Gate, CA
    2003 FX45 AWD
    Garages:
    Look at what

3. OP
    OP
    Z33_2_FX35

Z33_2_FX35 Member

The price of the 06.

2006 FX35, Touring, Sport, Nav, hands free, back up camera...etc...etc... ~10k miles. $35k OTD. Good? Bad?

4. HumbertoCALI

HumbertoCALI Premium Member Premium

South Gate, CA
    2003 FX45 AWD
    Garages:
    :eek:.... Very Good...

5. OP
    OP
    Z33_2_FX35

Z33_2_FX35 Member

Yeah I know. Carfax came out clean too. I think this may be the one guys. Before I sign I'll tell them the car has to pass inspection at an Infiniti dealership. Wish me luck!!!

6. gto

gto Track Ready Moderator

Los Angeles, CA
    05 FX35 RWD
    Garages:
    That seems like a good deal. You save more than $1000- per 1000 miles?
    Make sure you drive it before you sign.

7. Dr.2K

Dr.2K iS Doctor on Duty iS VIP

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    Hope this works out for you. Deal sounds good.

8. Mongolian

Mongolian Premium Member Premium

scary good deal! :cool:

9. rookie

rookie Premium Member Premium

Did you hop on it?

10. OP
    OP
    Z33_2_FX35

Z33_2_FX35 Member

Oh yeah I did! I had to drive my Z down to Austin this weekend (~235 miles :confused:). When I saw the car I knew it was coming home with me. Everything checked out visually and Austin Infiniti did a complete check before I bought. The car is a 2006 FX35 Diamond Graphite with graphite leather and etched aluminum. It's got the every package available except AWD. Coming from a 350Z I was a bit overwhelmed at first with all the buttons and features. $35k OTD at 6% financing. This car's MSRP new as $45k+!! I'm happy and felt I got a great deal. At first I was wondering what's wrong with the car because this car would have fetched around $37-$38k here in Dallas. I'm really happy with my purchase. Now I have to find some time to read through that huge novel of a owner's manual :LOL:

11. rookie

rookie Premium Member Premium

Congrats and happy to hear the Austin dealership did you better. DG is such a beautiful color. The controls are pretty intuitive, first time I got into a FX was a rental car and it felt really weird. Within about an hour I was diggin it and was hooked ever since. :eek:

12. OP
    OP
    Z33_2_FX35

Z33_2_FX35 Member

Thanks man. I was on the fence with the FX a few months ago, but every time I see pics of your car it makes me want this car.