Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

[OT] No Mods For New Gtr

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by jbaker1121, Mar 18, 2008.

1. jbaker1121

jbaker1121 Im in touch with humanity iS VIP

Westchester, New York
    09 FX50
    Garages:

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

i thought there are already companies that made mods for it? i know it cant be long till somebody cracks their ECU....

3. Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

I swore Doc already posted a link where they were able to crack it and did mods to it......lemme see if I can find it.

4. its a fo5

its a fo5 Member

eh' the thing is fast enough already... I'd rather spend time and effort knowing how to drive the thing (like at the tracks), then trying to do any mods... I bet most of the people that buy this car won't even know to drive it like the way it's meant to be driven

5. Dr.2K

Dr.2K iS Doctor on Duty iS VIP

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    Yup, ecu has already been cracked to reach over 500HP. Also added aftermarket exhaust and wheels.

6. Dr.2K

Dr.2K iS Doctor on Duty iS VIP

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    From what I have heard the car basically drives itself unlike the Porsche and other track worthy cars.

7. Keemo

Keemo Premium Member Premium

It may be such a tunned car that any mods would void warranty, not just if they caused a problem?
    I doubt companies will stop making up-grades for it. The buisness of modding is worth Billions of $$$.