Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

Nissans @ the Petersen?

Discussion in 'Pacific' started by Psiclne, Jul 29, 2007.

1. Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

Just saw this post by DaveO on the ORG-

http://www.thisguypromotions.com/

Anyone goin???

Nissans at the Petersen Car Show
    brought to you by This Guy Promotions

Saturday August 4, 2007
    10am - 2pm

at the
    Petersen Automotive Museum
    6060 Wilshire Blvd
    Los Angeles, CA 90036

This will be the event of the year for Datsun, Nissan and Infiniti enthusiasts. There will be hundreds of cars and trucks on display from the early, early days to the present, and possibly the future. There will be many vendor displays and the opportunity to catch some great deals on parts and accessories. And the world famous Petersen Auto Museum too!

Participants $25 entry fee includes parking for your vehicle, admission to the museum, a raffle ticket and an event t-shirt. Additional admissions tickets are available for a discounted price of $8 (normally $10). Additional raffle tickets are $1 each, and event t-shirts may be pre-ordered for $12 each ($15 day of show). This will not be the normal "hang around in a parking lot" car show. With the Peterson Museum's world class collection of automobiles and memorabilia, this will be an event unlike any other.

There will also be RC car races featuring exclusively Nissan-bodied cars. Racing for trophies and bragging rights, we expect this event to be as hot as the show itself. So if you have a Nissan-bodied RC car, and some skills, come down and race with best RC car racers in Southern California.

The raffle will feature the best products available to customize and personalize your Nissan. Every car show participant will be given 1 ticket to be included in the raffle with additional tickets available for purchase throughout the show.

There will also be a $500 pay-out for the vehicle awarded "Best of Show" sponsored by G Spec Performance. This will ensure everyone's cars will be on point and keep the quality of the participants very high.

Please mark your calendars and join us for the must attend Nissan event of the year.

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. Dr.2K

Dr.2K iS Doctor on Duty iS VIP

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    Wow, looks pretty cool. Had no idea of this show. Any FX's participating?

3. OP
    OP
    Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

According to the thread on the ORG - Shady is supposed to be attending. I'm down to go check it out if some of you guys are gonna go.

4. HumbertoCALI

HumbertoCALI Premium Member Premium

South Gate, CA
    2003 FX45 AWD
    Garages:
    What time do you expect to go..

5. Yep! I'll be there. Stop by our booth, say hi and check out the latest stuff.

Any FXers showin'? :biggrin:

6. OP
    OP
    Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

If you wanna meet up let me know -

7. Dr.2K

Dr.2K iS Doctor on Duty iS VIP

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    What's up Dave! Nice to see you on the scene.:biggrin: Wish i could make this event but I already have prior commitments. I'm sure it will be a lot of fun.

Come on FX'rs time to go and represent! :biggrin: