Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

NEX Big Brake Kit

Discussion in 'FX (03-08) - Wheels & Suspension' started by Chedman13, Mar 8, 2008.

1. Chedman13

Chedman13 iS VIP iS VIP

Illinois
    2014 Mercedes-Benz GL63 4Matic
    Garages:
    NEX Big Brake Kit - has anyone else run into these? I just came across them online and they are priced reasonable. I got excited at the price, I'm not going to lie. Might be my next mod.

http://www.prostreetonline.com/x/nex-big-brake-kits.asp
    They state only FX35 but I'm sure it fits a FX45 as well:

Infiniti FX35; Specs: Front, 6 Piston, 355mm; 2003-2005; BK-IT11016; $2,094.50
    Infiniti FX35; Specs: Rear, 4 Piston, 330mm; 2003-2005; BK-IT11014R; $1,327.50

Only about $3,500 for 6 piston front and 4 piston rear big brake kit... then again for that price I can just buy a 8 piston front Rotora=)

What do you guys think? I never heard of them before.

nex_brakes_flyer.jpg

Attached Files:

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

Never heard of this company before but the price seems pretty good...anyone else?

3. dragonh

dragonh V. Seller V.Seller

Taiwan
    2005 FX35 AWD
    Garages:
    Nex Big Brakes

Hello,

Nex is a Taiwanese company as I live in Taiwan and know them pretty well. The quality of Nex is not as good as JBT which is the same company as Rotora in America. I recently put on 6 & 4 piston calipers with both 380mm drilled rotors which are awesome.

Go for JBT...They are awesome.

4. Dr.2K

Dr.2K iS Doctor on Duty iS VIP

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    Thank you for your insight and review of these brakes. Is this remark from personal experience or from others who have used it? Please clarify.

And welcome to :iS:.