Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

[OT] NEW JOB... sort of...

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by FX_Allen, Feb 14, 2008.

1. My probational period is over... Im working part-time at T-Mobile while going to school Full Time...

View attachment 139683

If you need a phone/new plan/upgrade, I'll add in 15% off on phone (additional).
    So buy from me... AND ILL PASS THE SAVINGS ON TO YOOOOUUUU!

If u need cell phone accesories, holsters, shells, bumpers... ill hook u up... Free.99

:cool:

Last edited: Feb 14, 2008

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. gto

gto Track Ready Moderator

Los Angeles, CA
    05 FX35 RWD
    Garages:
    That's pretty awesome. I'm gonna bug you then. Have a Razor right now, & I'm sure I'm eligible for an upgrade. What's the hot phone to get right now? Dont need a keyboard really.

3. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

the RAZR 2 looks pretty cool...

4. OP
    OP
    FX_Allen

FX_Allen Member

The razr 2 is good. Nice bright and clear, accurate screen. The keypad button is large and comfortable to use. Its nice and flat perfect for users that needs mobility or if u wear skinny jeans. I havent had any complaints with the phone yet. Good speakerphone/ear speaker.

The latest "hot" phones are the black berry curve and pearl. But since u dont need a qwerty keyboard... razr2 is probably the best choice.

I can also get imported phones like the LG Prada (i use), LG KU990, Nokia N85, or anyother import phones. But import phones does not qualify for insurance and are sold at MSRP...

If you need/want an import phone check out gsmarena.com or phonescoop.com

We also unlock phones as well.. GSM compatible only. (no verizon/sprint/boost/etc)

5. asherchy

asherchy Premium Member Premium

i have the sony erricson 580I(?) and i love it. its gets am/fm which is cool for work, its got a 2mb camera and an external sd card... ive got 1200 photos on mine... gsm blahblahblah and i believe it works on Tmobile... oh and a pedometer... useless but fun to see how much you really walk in a day

6. OP
    OP
    FX_Allen

FX_Allen Member

Yea... I have the Verizon Razr v3i (contract, i cant wait till it ends) and for T-Mobile I use import phones exclusively, kinda like your turbo is like my Prada phone. keke... I have the LG Prada, Anycall F490, Nokia N95 and the KS20. I switch em around according to what i need them for... mmm thinking back on it, i should've saved the money... :confused:

7. OP
    OP
    FX_Allen

FX_Allen Member

ahhh that phone... very good phone... my ex had that... 2 yrs ago... is the battery life fading on u tho?

8. gto

Los Angeles, CA
    05 FX35 RWD
    Garages:
    how 'bout an iphone? when are they coming to us? I will never go to att. The only redeeming thing 'bout att is . . . .Will:wub:

9. brown_fv

i actually kinda got a hookup for unlocked iphones right now but i dont know if it will financially work out to ship across the continent lol

8gb unlocked - $500
    16gb unlocked - $600

i have no idea if these are even good prices (maybe here in canada) but thats how much i can get em.

10. Dr.2K

Dr.2K iS Doctor on Duty iS VIP

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    An unlocked iphone could be had like 6-8 months ago months. Where you been Dave?:p

11. OP
    OP
    FX_Allen

FX_Allen Member

we can unlock the phones.. as long as u buy the phone... or we could do that also.

12. Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

Shhhhhh I dont want people to key my car Dave........LOL.
    You should wait for the next Generation iPhone - heard its supposed to be 3G.
    at&t has exclusive rights to the iPhone for the first couple years I think, of course I'm not sure since I only deal with landlines......

13. brown_fv

i can't wait till they make an iphone that works with EVDO in Canada...i'd be all over it.

14. OP
    OP
    FX_Allen

FX_Allen Member

heh.... *correction* cingular is running on 3.5g... HSPDA...

The iPhone 2.0 is expected for a release of 2010... cingular has an exclusive rights deal up till 2010... so... depenind on when they release... maybe for all maybe not... = )

I had iphone... i dodnt like it... but depends on wat u want

15. asherchy

allen... you still work here... you know anything about the sony erricson W760i... it just went on sale and nowhere carries it yet... any info helps as the buttons have fallen off my old phone.... and i dont want an iphone

16. OP
    OP
    FX_Allen

FX_Allen Member

ill check for u... no i dont work there... but i know the owner of the store... good friends... ill get to u by... next wed... im swamped this week... ^_^

17. gto

Los Angeles, CA
    05 FX35 RWD
    Garages:
    & I totally forgot to bug you about a new phone. I'm still on the old crapper.

18. 909FX

909FX Premium Member Premium

FONTANA, CA
    2010 Honda Crosstour
    Garages:
    Congrats on the new job. Any accessories for the Samsung Blackjack II?

Last edited: May 8, 2008
  19. asherchy

just pm an info you find out... no worries though, im sure somewhere will have it soon enough

20. OP
    OP
    FX_Allen

FX_Allen Member

dave and asherchy... just om me what phone u want and ill call him up or visit him at work/home and ask... should be cheaper unless u buy off of ebay or etc...