Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

Need Clear Bra

Discussion in 'FX (03-08) - Interior & Exterior' started by gto, Jul 5, 2007.

1. gto

gto Track Ready Moderator

Los Angeles, CA
    05 FX35 RWD
    Garages:
    Got FX back, after buggin' the shop extensively. They did a fantastic job in the end :biggrin: They also replaced the front fender, which meant I got a new clear blend on Left side door & hood. I'll post pics later

so now I need a clear bra with a fresh new face. Can anyone recommend somewhere on the Westside that does good work?

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. HumbertoCALI

HumbertoCALI Premium Member Premium

South Gate, CA
    2003 FX45 AWD
    Garages:
    +1 Maybe a small GB should be in order... hmm?

3. OP
    OP
    gto

Los Angeles, CA
    05 FX35 RWD
    Garages:
    Looks like I can get something going. I didnt do too much research, but thanks to Pierce, it might be sticker city. I asked about a GB, & they're game on it. The package quoted is $590 for hood, bumper, fenders & mirrors. With 3 people we can take 10% off that. I'll do a bit more calling around before we get this set, cuz not sure if this a good price or not. They also have a mobile unit to do this, but it's a bit extra. They're in Sherman Oaks, & it's a 3-4 hour job. Question is, since this is a new idea, how can we do do a group buy in combo with the Org.? I guess we can link it here, that is if Dallas has no problem with that.

Any comments on that pricing are welcome.

4. HumbertoCALI

HumbertoCALI Premium Member Premium

South Gate, CA
    2003 FX45 AWD
    Garages:
    Seems to me that the price is a bit on the High End. But, I will look into this a bit further also...

I have someone here at the office that had it done on his car for 400 bucks. It was also an SUV. I will talk to him latter today.

5. Tkrtape3

Tkrtape3 Member

I would be intrested if we can get a solid deal.I just had my nose repainted,5 months ago.Please keep me posted.

tkr

6. OP
    OP
    gto

Los Angeles, CA
    05 FX35 RWD
    Garages:
    Great, so that's 3 of us. I'll see what I can find