Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

[OT] Myspace Prank

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by BaBaLuwee, Nov 25, 2007.

1. BaBaLuwee

BaBaLuwee Member

So. Cal
    2004 FX 35 RWD

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

I saw this on the news a few days ago....its a shame really. And they are parents....go figure.

3. Frankiago

Frankiago Evo Troll Premium

IL
    I'm skeptical. It sounds almost identical to the "fwd this to 10 people in the next 8 seconds or you will live a miserable life for 8 years and if you fwd it to 100 people in the next 14 seconds, you will have the best fortune imaginable for 140 years."

But if it is true, I do feel sorry for the family and "Megan" herself.

4. Frankiago

IL
    And just because it's on the news doesn't make it 100% true... I'll decide for myself whether or not I want to believe it :p

5. Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

I agree....but I doubt high profile news sources like MSNBC & CNN would air Spam Type email stuff.......or at least they would check several sources before airing it.

6. Frankiago

IL
    Well, I've spent the last almost half hour reading into it and I'm pretty convinced it did happen... still unsure but it seems pretty legit. Horrible that there's nothing the law can do for the family...

7. OP
    OP
    BaBaLuwee

BaBaLuwee Member

So. Cal
    2004 FX 35 RWD
    I really don't know how I would react as a parent. Would I let the law handle it or take the law in my own hands. Hard to say.

8. Frankiago

IL
    The law can't do anything. They have a choice of filing a civil suit, but they chose not to. That's not saying whether or not the civil suit would go in their favor, but other than that there's nothing saying the parent who made the messages would be punishable.

I would probably take the law into my own hands though, I wouldn't be able to cope :frown:

9. OP
    OP
    BaBaLuwee

BaBaLuwee Member

So. Cal
    2004 FX 35 RWD
    My initial reaction would be the same. I know what your saying Cube, your not doing it out of hate but love for you child.

10. trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

ugh! this kinda stuff pisses me off...

11. Dr.2K

Dr.2K iS Doctor on Duty iS VIP

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    It's just sad to see the cruelty in people. If only people just thought about the consequences of their actions before acting upon them. Very sad indeed.

12. BIGTURK

BIGTURK Premium Member Premium

You'd only know if you go through the same situation, let's hope none of us ever have to face something like this. It's a shame another kids' parents were the reason this happened, and it's even a bigger shame that there is no puinishment for something like this.

13. Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

I better stop messing with Bert. Hey Bert if you're out there - its ok that you check out guys "guns". I wont make fun of you no more. I'm sorry that I made fun of you cuz U like guys "guns". ;)

14. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

man that is just fvcked up! i mean come on...from the parents?!
    i know kids that did that kinda shit when we were in Jr. high school and it was pretty immature but at the same time we were kids not knowing any better...parents should have known better.