Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

my poor fx

Discussion in 'QX70 Chat' started by robb<35>, Oct 6, 2007.

1. some stupid punk last night reversed in to my fx i seen this guy slam on the gas and went right into my car, i ran and chased that guy down and got all his info i was so pissed luckly i cooled my self or i probably would done something i would regret, but anywho i looked this morning in the daylight its not that bad as i thought it was??any opinons?? could it be buffed out ?? here are some pics

DSC00248.jpg

DSC00247.jpg

DSC00246.jpg

any ideas??

Attached Files:

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. OP
    OP
    robb<35>

robb<35> Member

oh i need a new licence plate bracket, its cracked

3. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

damn bro that sucks big time :frown:. seems like everyone is trying to hit and run these days...i was at my barber on thursday and some tool hit his car and tried to book it and my barber chased him down. i cant believe people these days.

i would suggest giving your car a wash and then you can fully see all the damage. i know once its washed the scratched up part will stand out a lot and look crappy but it will help determine the amount of damage.

i hope you can get it fixed soon at the expense of that guy.

4. OP
    OP
    robb<35>

robb<35> Member

ya most diffanantly , im going to take it to the body shop on monday and see how much to repaint my whole new bumper, mine as well to take off all the paint chips and stuff and get it perfect, hes paying for it anyways

5. Frankiago

Frankiago Evo Troll Premium

IL
    Careful, the black plastic trim around the bottom is a part of the bumper and if scratched, the whole thing needs to be replaced. Atleast that's what happened w/ my rear bumper. It woulda been fine prepped and repainted, but the plastic got scuffed real bad so the whole thing had to be replaced.

6. OP
    OP
    robb<35>

robb<35> Member

ye the plastic piece is perfect nothing has been touched, just a bit of residue from his bumper that i wiped off, i'll have to see what the body shop says on tuesday

7. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

Bump for an update. whats the verdict?