Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

[OT] my other infiniti

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by jdm_is_best, Nov 10, 2007.

1. been busy lately w/ my zenki g20 project (91 infiniti g20). since i want to keep the fx on luxu/stock status........... i decided to turbo the dd. i did my own jdm sr20det swap (off of a japanese AVENIR)........... took me aprox 3-weeks and is now in running condtion. currrently waiting for my newly refurbed injectors to arrive, a muffler shop appt, and a paint job.

budget buildup consist of; jdm sr20det, rnn14 gti-r tmic, various ic pipings from various turbo nissan donors
    primera1001-1.jpg

disco lights for em extacy poppin famales
    primera1004.jpg
    [​IMG]

Attached Files:

Last edited: Nov 10, 2007

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. Keemo

Keemo Premium Member Premium

Cool project. What kinda power is it pushin now that it's turbo'd? Those wheels look like little black stock FX wheels.;)

3. OP
    OP
    jdm_is_best

jdm_is_best Member

^^^ should be 210hp at stock trim (t25) and those are JDM RS watanabes........

4. da mayor

da mayor Member

nice project sleeper

5. BTLFED

BTLFED Member

Woodstock GA
    2006 FX35 AWD
    Impressive! It's rare you see anyone here in Georgia messing with P10 G20s. I dunno why. They are cool little cars.