Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

My Nismo FX35

Discussion in 'FX (03-08) - Gallery' started by gto, Jun 5, 2007.

1. gto

gto Track Ready Moderator

Los Angeles, CA
    05 FX35 RWD
    Garages:

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: gto's Nismo FX35 (gto-dave)

MAN WHAT A HOT SLEEPER>>> [​IMG]

3. Guest

Guest Guest

You always keep your FX so clean bud. Anything new on the mod horizon?

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Mmm....my exhaust used to look that clean [​IMG]

All mods are very nice done with good taste Dave.

5. OP
    OP
    gto

Los Angeles, CA
    05 FX35 RWD
    Garages:
    Re: (rookie)

I was thinking a full tune from TS. I'm getting some ping'n with that +2 . . . I need to get that ECU out to look at the code & see if they have it cracked.
    BTW, My FX is not clean any more. I just hit a damn half-pole at the office that our landlord put outside in our lot to deter others. Front Bumper crunch & scrape & slight bend at front corner [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] Thanks for your complements though, but she's not ready for any photoshoots or car shows at the moment. Time to call my insurance company. AAAAHHHH, & I just got done with an extensive detail, & two years without even a door ding!

Guess I'm lucky no one else was involved, & I probably would be more pissed if I came out to my car and someone else left the boo boo. It's just a car . . It's just a car . . It's just a car UUUHH . . That's not working!!!!

Modified by gto-dave at 6:23 PM 6/5/2007

Modified by gto-dave at 6:24 PM 6/5/2007

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Its ok Dave...it was bound to happen sometime here in Autorama California! Hope it was not too extensive. My Fx has been in the shop twice for dents (I mean BIG dents) left by those unscrupulous people you refer too. It will be almost as good as new once you get your baby back.

7. OP
    OP
    gto

Los Angeles, CA
    05 FX35 RWD
    Garages:
    Re: (Dr.2K)

Thanks , . . but this is gonna need a new bumper and paint on the front quarter. Looks pricey.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: (gto-dave)

Not good news Dave, your stomach must have been in knots after the incident. I thought my FX was clean but yours looks like you can eat right off the Crawford. Damm your ride shines.

9. Guest

Guest Guest

ugh sorry to hear. How about a modified front bumper like mine?

10. OP
    OP
    gto

Los Angeles, CA
    05 FX35 RWD
    Garages:
    Re: (rookie)

Ya sure . . it'll go great with my stockers [​IMG]

11. nice

12. OP
    OP
    gto

Los Angeles, CA
    05 FX35 RWD
    Garages:
    Uhh . . thanks.
    That was some sleeper :)

13. I replaced mine for $600 including paint.

Don't go though your insurance if it's less than $1000. By the time you pay for your deductable and the additional premium you'll be paying for the next 3 years, you'd be looking at 4 times what you pay out of pocket.

14. OP
    OP
    gto

Los Angeles, CA
    05 FX35 RWD
    Garages:
    I learned the hardway on the premium part, but the damage was more than the bumber. Radiator supports were bad, I needed a new fender & headlight.
    Total bill was 3500-, of which the HL ate 1100 of that. Insurance company promised that rates wouldnt go up, so I went with their approved shop. Of course, in the end of it all, my rates went up 500- for the next 3 years. Liars!

15. I know what you mean. I had the same experiance. Except not only it cost $4000, I ended up with them ruining my wheels, and I'm not sure about those springs.

16. OP
    OP
    gto

Los Angeles, CA
    05 FX35 RWD
    Garages:
    All shops suck except for John's.
    Everyone seems to be out to make a quick buck, & in that, does the the job quick & careless. That's why they all hate me . . . "do it again""do it again""do it again"
    I'm a freakin broken record :confused:

17. I've had my Axis wheels for painting at this shop in Tarzana for a month now. I'm not making a big deal since they are doing at no cost to me. (don't ask)

I'm waiting to see how they'll do. I heard there ok. It's own by this lady which you don't see often.

18. Dr.2K

Dr.2K iS Doctor on Duty iS VIP

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    Most often then not you always have it done right the first time if you take to a shop that you will pay cash instead of going thru insurance. But then again, Dave will most likely still find something to have them do over again :p;):LOL::wub:

19. OP
    OP
    gto

Los Angeles, CA
    05 FX35 RWD
    Garages:
    & you're no less the perfectionist when it comes to your FX ?!?! :)

20. OP
    OP
    gto

Los Angeles, CA
    05 FX35 RWD
    Garages:
    DSCN1583.jpg

Attached Files: