Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

FX35 My exhaust system..

Discussion in 'FX (03-08) - Engine & Drivetrain' started by FX06, Feb 21, 2008.

1. hey guys.. this my FX with my latest modification hope u like the sound but the RASP is really killing so im thinking of putting back the factory cat's. It may not be so obvious in the video.

Please comment =D

YouTube- FX35 exhaust system

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. jc'sfx

jc'sfx Premium Member Premium

IMO, it sounds a little "ricey" for me. Did you keep the factory exhaust and just removed the catalytic converter?

3. OP
    OP
    FX06

FX06 Member

no.. i have stillen headers and FOX catback (local shop in Abu Dhabi)

4. Professional

Professional Member

It does sound a little ricey in the video. Of course our cars sound totally different under load, so you might want to video a flyby

5. Keemo

Keemo Premium Member Premium

Sounds fast but a bit raspy.

If you're running somthing like test pipes, why not try some high flow cats instead of the OEM ones. :)

6. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

sounds really aggressive, i like it. i have ULTRA RASP past 3500rpm in the cold mornings when i turn on my car on a cold start. after the engine warms up everything is perfect.

You could be experiencing the rasp because your test-pipes are not resonated, or it could be coming from the muffler section of your exhaust.

btw, after watching the vid a few times it doesnt even sound like there is really any rasp at all...just very loud lol; unless there is some rasp under load.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2008
  7. BIGTURK

BIGTURK Premium Member Premium

I agree, let's see a flyby :).