Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

FX35 My car wont start....

Discussion in 'FX (03-08) - Engine & Drivetrain' started by FX_Allen, Sep 4, 2007.

1. I woke up around 3pm... :rofl: and i went to start my car... but all i heard was a clicking noise... so i thot my battery died... and i asked my neighbor jump start me with his viper... but NOPE... nada... and he said it might be my starter... so tmw infiniti road side assistance is gonna come to take my car to the dealership... arggg... my poor baby... i feel empty knowing i wont be able to ride her for next couple of days...

*NOTE* If my car stays in the shop for more than 3 days is that considered lemon law thingy? Or is it like same problem 3 times... i forgot...

:mad::shame::frown:

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. Dr.2K

Dr.2K iS Doctor on Duty iS VIP

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    To be applicable for the lemon law I believe it has to be a reoccurence of the same problem documented 3-4 times by the dealer that cannot be fixed.

Sorry to hear about your fx allen, hopefully it is nothing major and you will have her back in a couple of days. In the meantime enjoy the loaner! :biggrin: