Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

[OT] My Birthday celebration.... in the sky!

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by FX_Allen, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Well I was going to keep this a private event... but I would love to extend this to all iScene members... (even though I've been an ass lol) My birthday is on the 27th of March, and I was thinking of holding my birthday celebration in the air... a 747? 737? private plane? not quite...

I am planning either a drive or bus to Taft, CA. Theres an airport there, and in that airport is Sky Dive Taft. Basically Skydiving...

Cost is about 180 (approx) for a Tandem jump. (Jumping with an instructor)

OR. Be like me and go AFF or Jumping by yourself... it costs approx 280.

More the marry-er and cheaper... If anyone has been thinking about skydiving JOIN ME AND MY 23RD BDAY!!!!!!

Note: I have a star over my wings... so any questions I can answer to somewhat my best abilities. Or on a different day If you choose to do a static jump... I can go with you... I get a discount I believe... but with AFF/Tandem I can a measily discount...

FX_aLLen :iS:

http://www.skydivetaft.com/joomla/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1

This is the planned DZ... (drop zone)

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. Dr.2K

Dr.2K iS Doctor on Duty iS VIP

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    Sounds like great fun!

3. OP
    OP
    FX_Allen

FX_Allen Member

wanna go doc? lol

4. trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

I'd do this but the problem is... I have a fear of.... dying

5. OP
    OP
    FX_Allen

FX_Allen Member

<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NbPIJOLf5O0&rel=1"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NbPIJOLf5O0&rel=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>

This is what I did as my MOS...

LOL... its ok ken... u could do tandem or static... its easier... I've been successful in my 8 jumps in service... if u go i think u would be fine... or maybe this could be a way to defeat ur fears... i used to have a fear of heights... :LOL:

6. Dr.2K

Dr.2K iS Doctor on Duty iS VIP

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    Gotta check my life insurance policy first. Make sure theres no exclusions for skydiving ;). :LOL:

7. OP
    OP
    FX_Allen

FX_Allen Member

haha k u do that...

8. trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

you guys need someone to take pictures from the ground... I can do that...

9. OP
    OP
    FX_Allen

FX_Allen Member

haha ok... ill msg u when the time comes... if we need a shooter... hahahaha u crack me up ken... :rofl:

10. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

That sounds like fun. hope you have a good time allen

11. OP
    OP
    FX_Allen

FX_Allen Member

i'll take pics... ummm if i can find a sticker ill place it on my helmet... an iScene sticker or go ghetto and tape a print out

12. Keemo

Keemo Premium Member Premium

Have fun Allen, dont forget the helmet!

13. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

haha that would be a really sick picture!

14. asherchy

asherchy Premium Member Premium

:iS: as in InSane

15. soonster

soonster 21" club member iS VIP

NYC
    2006 FX35 AWD
    Garages:
    Want to attend, by any chance u'll be in NYC area for another jump? :biggrin:

BTW: happy bday.

16. OP
    OP
    FX_Allen

FX_Allen Member

i live in so cal.... ummm shall we meet half way? ROFL!

I know the static jump director at a skydiving school in NY, near Fort Bragg. They do civillians and train rangers/special forces/seals. I trained there also... If you wanna jump i'll pm u the info. :biggrin:

Request to moderator(s): Can I use the logo, print it, laminate and stick it on my helmet when i jump? I know its copyrighted, and yes iScene members are free to use it, but im asking to make sure its A-OKAY! ;)

17. Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

Is this still goin to happen? Just wonderining if any :iS: members signed up.

18. aiya

aiya First Genner iS VIP

NYC
    Garages:
    I jumped for my birthday a few years ago. One of the best birthdays I've ever had! If I was in Cali, I'd be in!

19. BIGTURK

BIGTURK Premium Member Premium

Of course, you lived to see another one :p.

20. Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

Are you ready Allen? You pack your Chute? Dont forget to bring a Camera bud - would love to see some pics from the Sky:top: