Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

MUST READ!! - Latest Dealer Info

Discussion in 'QX50 Chat' started by AlexF, Nov 9, 2007.

1. AlexF

AlexF Member

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. gto

gto Track Ready Moderator

Los Angeles, CA
    05 FX35 RWD
    Garages:
    Our first EX owner?!?!?! Awesome. :biggrin:
    Welcome to the board AlexF!

3. OP
    OP
    AlexF

AlexF Member

Thanks!

4. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

good read for anyone considering an EX35. the chestnut interior looks amazing!!

5. HumbertoCALI

HumbertoCALI Premium Member Premium

South Gate, CA
    2003 FX45 AWD
    Garages:
    Welcome to the Board..

Tell us a bit about your self. You will be our firs EX owner so please share..

6. OP
    OP
    AlexF

AlexF Member

Just out of curiosity, does anyone think the car is feminine looking? I certainly don't think so. It has been mentioned by Infiniti that they're trying to attract more females with this vehicle.

7. HumbertoCALI

South Gate, CA
    2003 FX45 AWD
    Garages:
    don't worry about other peoples opinions man.. Just drive what you love.. It's all in the eye of the beholder... Ask anyone here.

8. gto

gto Track Ready Moderator

Los Angeles, CA
    05 FX35 RWD
    Garages:
    I think you'll be fine with a few mods. does this look feminine? You be the judge.

EX.jpg

Attached Files:

• EX.jpg
      EX.jpg
      File size:
      58.4 KB
      Views:
  9. Dr.2K

Dr.2K iS Doctor on Duty iS VIP

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    Just my opinion, but I kind of think it does. Reminds me of the BMW X3. But hey what do I know I thought the FX was a bit feminine when I first saw it :p.

10. OP
    OP
    AlexF

AlexF Member

I'm your typical car nut who enjoys driving a vehicle with speed, handling, looks, etc... to me a car is more than transportation, as I'm sure same is true with everyone else on this board.

With a wife and 2 small kids, an EX is the best compromise that has been wife-approved! :) I'm quite happy about it actually, I will still be able to enjoy a nice car and have some utility as well. I stood my ground an made it perfectly clear that I will NOT drive a minivan... :wub: and with the wify drivin' an FX35, how can she argue, right?

I also enjoy customizing and I'm planning to change the wheels, add an air intake, etc. My lease is due in Jan. which should perfectly coincide with the switch to an EX...can't wait! I'm 38, living and working in North Jersey as a computer programmer/analyst.

11. Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

Welcome to the Scene Alex......just make sure you dont post any pics of your "Guns" on here. I see Humberto's already trying to get the 411 on ya.......:LOL::LOL:

12. Dr.2K

Dr.2K iS Doctor on Duty iS VIP

Santa Clarita, CA
    2005 FX45
    Garages:
    :LOL::LOL::LOL:

13. trainerKEN

trainerKEN iS VIP iS VIP

"feminine"? The car industry maybe targeting more the female market with this car... But, it's NOT feminine like the VW Bug or anything... I think the performance make up for it... When you pull away from the rest at the light with little effort... No one's gonna say: "Hey, look at that girly man's car!" ;)

How's the exhaust note? Just curious...

14. Frankiago

Frankiago Evo Troll Premium

IL
    Wow, NICE. I just read the EX35 will have the VQ35HR...

The only reason I can find for it being feminine is that it slightly resembles the Lexus RS300, which is undoubtedly a chick car.

15. da mayor

da mayor Member

i know some people already looking to see what aftermarket parts will work on the EX.

16. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

Damn, now we're gonna need to mod up to keep up with the EX's on the road

17. Frankiago

Frankiago Evo Troll Premium

IL
    N2O or FI will solve that in a heartbeat ;)

18. HumbertoCALI

South Gate, CA
    2003 FX45 AWD
    Garages:
    I made my self that Promiss a long time ago. I also have two Kids so I know what you mean.

:mad::mad::LOL:

:mad::mad::LOL:

19. BTLFED

BTLFED Member

Woodstock GA
    2006 FX35 AWD
    When new models come out, we usually get a preproduction one before they are available. When we get it I'll try and take pics.;)