Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

FX35 Motordyne Manifold Spacer

Discussion in 'FX (03-08) - Engine & Drivetrain' started by silverFX, Dec 17, 2007.

1. silverFX

silverFX Member

Newburgh, Indiana
    Sold my 2003 FX35
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2007

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. brown_fv

brown_fv Premium Member Premium

The 1/2" spacer is a really good mod for our VQ engines...one of the best bang for your buck. i wouldn't look into the kinetix SSV as it is only useful for cars that are F/I and is mostly there just for bling.

i myself already have the 1/2" spacer, but lately ive been wanting to try out the MREV2 (lower collector). it says its meant for the rev-up engines and not as effective for the non rev up (our engines) but i still want to try it out

3. Keemo

Keemo Premium Member Premium

4. rookie

rookie Premium Member Premium

Yeah some injectors are tall, add in a bigger fuel rail and there may be clearance issues with the bottom of some plenums.

5. OP
    OP
    silverFX

silverFX Member

Newburgh, Indiana
    Sold my 2003 FX35
    No NA Gains

No gains for a NA engine then.

I have too much stuff to install right now anyway. I can't wait for warmer weather.

6. wat the differents between the rev up and non rev up engines?

7. rookie

rookie Premium Member Premium

The rev ups were in 05+ G35 6MTs, and 05 Anniversary 350z as well as 06+ 350z 6MTs.

HP/TQ and rev limits are the noticeable differences. I believe the rev ups have intake and exhaust cam control or something.

No rev up has ever been put into a 5AT from the factory.