Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

Manifolds?

Discussion in 'FX (03-08) - Boost, Track & Tuning' started by Frankiago, Oct 8, 2007.

1. Frankiago

Frankiago Evo Troll Premium

Anybody know of a way to get JUST the turbo manifolds and downpipes for a twin kit? I'd be willing to try any of the more common kits like Greddy, APS or JWT... but I'd really be interested in a PE (Power Enterprise) piping set because of where the turbos are placed. Not sure if it would fit in our engine bay though in those exact locations. I know there's alot of trouble fitting the PE kit in the 350Z and you're extremely limited on turbo sizing because of where it is... but we should have a little more clearance for the turbos.

I tried getting a hold of PE and I believe APS to try and get their manifolds/downpipes and never got a response.

Do all of these kits work to bolt right up to the factory cats? That's what I recall... maybe I should try for the JWT since we have had quite a few FX35's with the JWT kit on and no issues with exhaust piping...

To make a long story short, the deal with STS went real sour with horrible customer service and I have been offered a full refund. I'm probably going to take that offer because I don't think I'd ever be happy with STS as a whole: kit, company, employees, etc.

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

Sorry to hear about the issues w/ STS - Cube.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.