Welcome to InfinitiScene.com - Home for Infiniti QX and Q enthusiasts!
You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to the forums. Why not register on our forums and gain the extra benefits that our regular members enjoy?

• Enthusiast Owned and Operated!
  • Registraion is free.
  • You will be able to post, message, and interact with other members.
  • Our forum is full of friendly, knowledgeable members and staff.
  • Plenty of money saving opportunities from write-ups to maintenance help.
  • Create a garage and show off your ride and specs.
  • Opportunity for ad-free viewing.
  • Plus much more!

Registration is fast, free, and easy, so stop being just a guest and become one of our newly registered members today!

Manifolds?

Discussion in 'FX (03-08) - Boost, Track & Tuning' started by Frankiago, Oct 8, 2007.

1. Frankiago

Frankiago Evo Troll Premium

IL
    Anybody know of a way to get JUST the turbo manifolds and downpipes for a twin kit? I'd be willing to try any of the more common kits like Greddy, APS or JWT... but I'd really be interested in a PE (Power Enterprise) piping set because of where the turbos are placed. Not sure if it would fit in our engine bay though in those exact locations. I know there's alot of trouble fitting the PE kit in the 350Z and you're extremely limited on turbo sizing because of where it is... but we should have a little more clearance for the turbos.

I tried getting a hold of PE and I believe APS to try and get their manifolds/downpipes and never got a response.

Do all of these kits work to bolt right up to the factory cats? That's what I recall... maybe I should try for the JWT since we have had quite a few FX35's with the JWT kit on and no issues with exhaust piping...

To make a long story short, the deal with STS went real sour with horrible customer service and I have been offered a full refund. I'm probably going to take that offer because I don't think I'd ever be happy with STS as a whole: kit, company, employees, etc.

*Registered members do not see this ad, register today!

2. Psiclne

Psiclne Guest

Sorry to hear about the issues w/ STS - Cube.